Monica Belluci might actually have more sex appeal than Brooke Shields

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Facially shields is unfoggable, she looks ethereal in her prime but if we look at the whole package, shields body isn't that great, while monica has extremely high sex appeal to all men globally. Think she might even beat shields overall simply due to her body and even her face just oozes sex aura
Never thought a brown eyed foid could have such insane sex appeal, even moreso than brooke but she does.

Shields was like 6 feet tall at fucking age 12 man, bitch had the body of a grown man in middle school

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed, datboijj and JohnDoe
Shields was like 6 feet tall at fucking age 12 man, bitch had the body of a grown man in middle school
yh monica's body can't be matched in sex appeal but shields body might actually be below average now that i think about it, especially considering every foid these days has massive tits/ass.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and moredatesmorerapes
Her body is amazing lmfao wtf

Also eye color doesn’t matter on foids

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Her body is amazing lmfao wtf

Also eye color doesn’t matter on foids
maybe you're right but cannot deny shields face is ethereal and a big part of it are her blue eyes. But then i see monica and she's a succubus when she looks at you even with brown eyes. But yh belluci's body is unfoggable tbh, natural beauty.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
No I’m talking about Brooke shield’s body it’s amazing lmfao better than the girl you mentioned

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
belluci fogs that htb brutally

:lul:.

• +1
Belluci is some suhumam arab. How can you even compare her to Brooks?

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back