Monk

J

justdiealready

Banned
It’s monk old user.

Im ruined

Lone wolf harassing at every corner put a spyware on my phone been months.

@JudgeandJury only relevant user

Idk it’s the wifi or what

Idk if even tagging him do something

Why is he even still with this trashbag

@Alexanderr ?

My whole body is killing me

@Gargantuan

@Incellectually_Shy alt used to bully too

Hé have so many

D2EC5E17 9D3F 4F37 BE74 FC5B684DC888

Saved every personal information use to threaten to dow

he can see my gallery rn

Had access to camera micro

@Makhachev

@Makhachev what do you know help pls this guy ruined me

that gook doxxed him

he still talks about u and is upset that you left him because he think u were his friend.

I doubt hes trying to doxx you. my previous comment was without enough information and since you came back I thought it happened.

he still talks about u and is upset that you left him because he think u were his friend.

I doubt hes trying to doxx you. my previous comment was without enough information and since you came back I thought it happened.
i dont talk about him. We stopped talking to each other but he somehow holds a grudge and stalks me 24/7. He claimed to have left this site ages ago but he still makes alts to stalk me, he is extremely strange. Yes i didnt dox him hes a schizo who thinks he knows how to read people but he can't. This guy literally DOXXED me and he has the audacity to accuse me of doxxing him. Absolutely 0 sentience. This guy has fucked me over so many times. Yes i made an edgy thread but it was troll. People make edgy threads everyday on here but i cant make any about him because he's a snowflake. He could've confronted me about the thread so i could reassure him i didnt do anything but he made this thread instead. He's gonna make another alt now cause hes angry im simply calling him out for his stupidity. He could just not look at my threads but he chooses to stalk me :lul::lul::lul:

i dont talk about him.
you posting innuendos on him for like year, because you are angry he left u. do you really want me to find them?
This guy literally DOXXED me and he has the audacity to accuse me of doxxing him
just claim the same thing to confuse people theory, any proof for this claim.
This guy has fucked me over so many times.
you see op this is what i told you about this guy when i talked to you
at least now you know who you were defending back then

you posting innuendos on him for like yea, because you are angry he left u. do you really want me to find them?

i make innuendos once every few months just to see if hes stalking me dude and ofc im always right. I do it when im boerd there is nothign else to it. Monk is literally 1/1000000th of what i think about when posting here. He wants to be the main character in my life so badly thats why he accuses me of my post style being entirely based on "ruining his life". He doesnt understand other people have better things to do than focus on him.

im not talking anymore without my lawyer present

you posting innuendos on him for like year, because you are angry he left u. do you really want me to find them?

why do u keep misquoting me? i never said he left me i said he antagonized me. We mutually parted ways he was the one who held a grudge. You do this all the time u misquote people or cherrypick exaggerated statements in order to bolster your shit theories.

op contact me and tell me how that gook doxxed you u. I'm starting to think the fella is out of his mind