monkey app is even easier for making your self esteem skyrocket than omegle

EvangelicalRapist

EvangelicalRapist

Gold
After having spent some time there I have not been mogged even once while being a high mtn - low htn.

It's literally all black and some white ugly dudes, women that I met would cover their mouths in awe and take pictures of me saying that I look awesome.
I was described as "from a drawing" or "extremely hot, i don't know my type, but it's you"

I will remind you: I am a mere mtn

So now that omegle is closed, go there and boost your confidence, since it's the easiest way to do it

is this why mfs post game videos on youtube on there

U niggas lie

I’m sick and tired

It’s always subhumans claiming to be chads and chads claiming to be mtn or ltn

This is true in 99% of the cases here

The most narcy faggots are subhuman and the most abused sad niggas turn out to be chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, dimorphism, GabachoCopium and 2 others
U niggas lie

I’m sick and tired

The most narcy faggots are subhuman and the most abused sad niggas turn out to be chad
ok my right 3/4th is a high htn/chadlite
my left one is ltn

I just put my good side on, obviously like Faggian Kater, although he's symmetrical, still angle frauds

U niggas lie

I’m sick and tired

Cope I'm LTN and it's true, why would I larp as a Chad when my real life results don't reflect that ?

Cope I'm LTN and it's true, why would I larp as a Chad when my real life results don't reflect that ?
Keep coping faghot if u were actually ltn you’d be convinced you were a slayer like @Banasura or @the BULL or @Esteban1997 i could go on

All subhumans here think they’re chads if ur admitting ur subhuman ur probably chad

Every time I see a rate me (subhuman) thread I get in expecting to bully the kid and he ends up mogging hard

• WTF
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Keep coping faghot if u were actually ltn you’d be convinced you were a slayer like @Banasura or @the BULL or @Esteban1997 i could go on

All subhumans here think they’re chads if ur admitting ur subhuman ur probably chad

Every time I see a rate me (subhuman) thread I get in expecting to bully the kid and he ends up mogging hard
Cope @TechnoBoss just rated me, he can vouch for me

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

I just rated him and you're completely wrong (as usual)

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
I went on Minichat once and some subhuman chink laughed at me

• JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and Luffymaxxing
@Gengar also saw me, I'm LTN bro just accept it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back