• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
He's ma boi.

• Love it
He's gonna be king of the incels

• JFL
Can you explain how I can get fine ethnic foid to suck my dick?
Just go on apps nigga, hit their dms in insta whatever normies do to date

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
Just go on apps nigga, hit their dms in insta whatever normies do to date
Nigga they don't care about some ugly white boy trying to hit them up

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Just wear contacts bro :soy:
Bitch stop crying all you have to do is softmaxx niggers out here going sammy sosa
I bet there are even ethnic nerd girls who will take you will glasses

I did that once and got pepper sprayed
They sensed your evil personality. You should blame yourself for this inkwell.

• JFL
They sensed your evil personality. You should blame yourself for this inkwell.
Yes while I was walking up to them they sensed all 26k posts I made on Incels.is and knew I was an evil inkwell.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Yes while I was walking up to them they sensed all 26k posts I made on Incels.is and knew I was an evil inkwell.
Maybe. Just maybe. You should treat women as human beings, instead of a sex object to please your desires?

• JFL
Maybe. Just maybe. You should treat women as human beings, instead of a sex object to please your desires?
Yeah maybe I should and then I could have a happy relationship with a woman :soy:

Yeah maybe I should and then I could have a happy relationship with a woman :soy:
Yes. You could pay for her mortgage, daily coffees and the new lingerie she will buy for Chad. Oh and you can carry her bags when you go shopping together.

• JFL
Hi

• +1
Been rotting on here less lately, I've been trying to do some more lifemaxxing

• Hmm...
I'm telling you now, get off these forums, they're not good for you, you can come back every once in a while but at your age you should be lifemaxxing.

Life will get better trust me, high school can be a mess but you'll be able to be happy if you put in the work and if you meet people who are like you

• Hmm...
I'm telling you cause I'm 6 years older than you, at 17 i would interact with these oldcels on r/braincels and I thought that the black pill was the one and only rule that existed but it's not.

These guys were 22-27 at the time. Idk where they are now and maybe a few ended it all. Brutal

I'm telling you now, get off these forums, they're not good for you, you can come back every once in a while but at your age you should be lifemaxxing.

Life will get better trust me, high school can be a mess but you'll be able to be happy if you put in the work and if you meet people who are like you
Why? There is no point in leaving I won't ascend anyways.

• Hmm...
Why? There is no point in leaving I won't ascend anyways.
I think if you do some lifemaxxes like meeting people with similar interests as yours irl you will ascend although getting with women is not the only thing in the world that will make you happy.

It would definitely be ideal if you get the experience tho so I'd say try to softmaxx as much as you can and get out there. I had a decent time in high school and late teens but I didn't date at all and I only lost my virginity at 20, I wish it could've been earlier but I guess that's just the way it is. I want to now enjoy life the best way I can and I'll hopefully find a woman who will settle down with me and love me. Unlike what incel forums say there's good women out there buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Primalsplit
My great years are here and coming my friend, hope yours are too. Trust me you can win this

5'10 and my avi is a pic of me :feelsbadman:
I mean you look normie like, anyway I'm getting off but I hope you can turn your life around, see ya

5'10 and my avi is a pic of me :feelsbadman:
Ok. Tbh you look extremely softminned. So there is a lot you can change.

Normally I don't care about softmaxxing, but you appear as if you deliberately made yourself ugly. Like I see some effort there. Maybe you have some kind of a mental issue that limits you hard. Maybe you were made to believe that you were supposed to be ugly or something in a very early age.

5'10 is a fine height. What is your age exactly?

Ok. Tbh you look extremely softminned. So there is a lot you can change.

Normally I don't care about softmaxxing, but you appear as if you deliberately made yourself ugly. Like I see some effort there. Maybe you have some kind of a mental issue that limits you hard. Maybe you were made to believe that you were supposed to be ugly or something in a very early age.

5'10 is a fine height. What is your age exactly?
He's 16

I'm telling you man, you got time but don't assume that you're gonna be young forever, I would kill anyone just to be 16-18 again. Don't take time for granted, it's the one thing that you can never get back