slavicpsycho

17yo chillmaxxed NEET
If theres already a case of it in Sweden, its obviously in USA
Pray to god we get a lockdown, a true heaven for incels

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, truthhurts, Aero and 15 others
Yeahh then i can grind valorant again for 14 hours a day and not shower for 2 weeks straight 🤩

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, a scared ltn, h111 and 7 others
Doubt it's gonna be as big as corona since u cann see the symptoms with ur eyes

• +1
Reactions: h111, WeiWei, tombradylover and 5 others
Fuck I hope

• +1
Reactions: h111 and slavicpsycho
Images

• Love it
Reactions: slavicpsycho
This is just a nature's inspection of whether your genetics are worthy or no. Im not dying from no fucking niggerpox

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, hypernormie, WeiWei and 7 others
I want to go to school

It’s a hoax , you should be beware if your vaccinated with Jew poison Covid vaccine like me but I already prayed to God multiple times to take out the poison out of me so I might be safe

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: twojei, hypernormie, onskibidi and 5 others
It’s a hoax , you should be beware if your vaccinated with Jew poison Covid vaccine like me but I already prayed to God multiple times to take out the poison out of me so I might be safe
My parents that are brainwashed forced me to take it when i was 12 in 2021 I think

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: hypernormie, iloveboobs, chadmanlet04 and 3 others
It’s a hoax , you should be beware with your vaccinated with Jew poison Covid vaccine like me but I already prayed to God multiple times to take out the poison out of me so I might be safe
Doubt it's gonna be as big as corona since u cann see the symptoms with ur eyes

Mortality rate is 5% dude compared to covid which is <0.1 If anything its way worse of a concern

• Hmm...
Reactions: gigell
IMG 8809

IMG 8810

IMG 8783
IMG 8784
IMG 8785

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Aero, deadstock and 2 others
2020 vibez. nothing will probably happen doe

Just eat raw meat and drink period blood so u don’t get sick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, Slavusz, wsada and 1 other person
Just eat raw meat and drink period blood so u don’t get sick
Yeah getting sick is never my concern jfl especially if im eating primal. Just want the lockdown so fucking bad

• +1
Reactions: countcereal, WeiWei, gigell and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, gigell, Slavusz and 1 other person
Yeah be a good goy and get that shot goyy
Real vacc is raw meat and eggs
Jews get vaccinated too because they're smart and not total retards like you. Wow! Lol!

• Ugh..
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Jews get vaccinated too because they're smart and not total retards like you. Wow! Lol!
Jews get vacc cause they are the ones running the whole show
God I wish Hitler was here to eradicate the rest of you greedy mofos

Jews get vacc cause they are the ones running the whole show
God I wish Hitler was here to eradicate the rest of you greedy mofos
OH so if it's so bad and Poisen why the jews take it :lul::ROFLMAO: Gotcha kiddo

• Ugh..
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
OH so if it's so bad and Poisen why the jews take it :lul::ROFLMAO: Gotcha kiddo
Cause Jews are fucking stupid and greedy, anyone with half a braincel could see that a mile away….

• +1
You have to be a troll account
Oh care to explain? I thought the jews want goys to take poison and they don't.

Explain or you forfiet and admit I'm right.

Oh care to explain? I thought the jews want goys to take poison and they don't.

Explain or you forfiet and admit I'm right.
They did take the poison many did

The kikes don’t take it probably only some

They did take the poison many did

The kikes don’t take it probably only some
Any data to back that conspiracy theory up pal? No? Thought so. Get lost you lost.

Any data to back that conspiracy theory up pal? No? Thought so. Get lost you lost.
I literally sent here in the thread , you are troll or you have low iq can’t identify symbolism

I literally sent here in the thread , you are troll or you have low iq can’t identify symbolism
Those random unsourced photos don't prove or even mention how Jews and Israelis did not take the vaccines.

I asked you to back up that claim. You couldn't. You're a liar and aren't a true Christian.

Those random unsourced photos don't prove or even mention how Jews and Israelis did not take the vaccines.

I asked you to back up that claim. You couldn't. You're a liar and aren't a true Christian.
You like pissing people off , I showed you proof you are a sheep to the system

You are also judging that im not a true Christian with no proof

You like pissing people off , I showed you proof you are a sheep to the system

You are also judging that im not a true Christian with no proof
Didn't you bring up "faith and works" on my other thread first to antagonize me?

Then I turned it around on you and it looks like you're the hypocrite who doesn't feed homeless and also showed no proof in this thread for your ANTISEMITIC bs claims.

Not one.

Because you know the fact Israelis and Jews took the vaccines debunk your lies how it's some bit conspiracy by the Jews.

Didn't you bring up "faith and works" on my other thread first to antagonize me?

Then I turned it around on you and it looks like you're the hypocrite who doesn't feed homeless and also showed no proof in this thread for your ANTISEMITIC bs claims.

Not one.

Because you know the fact Israelis and Jews took the vaccines debunk your lies how it's some bit conspiracy by the Jews.
Only some Jews that are brainwashed by their own. Again , you are repeating the same thing that i didnt feed the homeless etc , its like you are an Ai made to piss people off. Also im way younger than you its so strange that you act like a child. Again , you have no proof to tell me that i didnt feed the homeless.

How did it get to there? Oh don't tell some coalburner went to Africa and then she came back to Swedistan with the erectuspoax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, slavicpsycho and gigell
just don't go to gay orgies theory

• +1
How did it get to there? Oh don't tell some coalburner went to Africa and then she came back to Swedistan with the erectuspoax
some nigger went on boat to sweden

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Debetro
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, onskibidi, gigell and 1 other person
some nigger went on boat to sweden
Well if Swedes don't do anything about niggers, blowheads and the government then it's their problem for being so selfish. Although I'm not sure on whether swedes are even half of Sweden's population. White genocide perfectly working.

• +1
@SecularIslamist if we get another lockdown or other bullshit I'm gonna seethe uncontrollably. It would be truly over if that happens.

@SecularIslamist if we get another lockdown or other bullshit I'm gonna seethe uncontrollably. It would be truly over if that happens.
Why? Perfect for incels

i pray there is some lockdown, i'd miss school and would finally have time to lock in, my faggot school in the uk only gives me 5 week summer and thats the longest holiday, if the lockdown is atleast a year i can finally do something

• So Sad
But monkeypox started spreading from african villages where noone there is vaccinated
All bacteria, virus and parasites are completely harmless