Monobloc is the most blackpilled osteotomy

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
I’m getting lefort 3 this year, but monobloc is very tempting.
101C52A0 9156 4732 9AA7 85C7F0962D23

Should I get monobloc instead?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Acne Victim, PointOfNoReturn, Racky and 13 others
Do people who say "Im getting lefort 3" actually do it or is this just a meme jfl?
The surgery is fucking brutal and I dont see why you would need unless you are fucking deformed or smth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 24770, Growth Plate and 10 others
Do people who say "Im getting lefort 3" actually do it or is this just a meme jfl?
The surgery is fucking brutal and I dont see why you would need unless you are fucking deformed or smth.
this boy is the real deal. shit is a sport to him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Tallooksmaxxer, noprogressno and 8 others
this boy is the real deal. shit is a sport to him
How recessed is he? I doubt he is worse than me and Im prob going with a lefort 1 + BSSO

How recessed is he? I doubt he is worse than me and Im prob going with a lefort 1 + BSSO
You most likely need lefort 3 or monobloc.
Lefort 3 has no more risk than lefort 1 and lefort 3 has more functional benefits. Monobloc has the most functional benefit because it can increase iq if your brain is still developing.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Growth Plate, Anchor_Ship and 10 others
no ones getting lefort 3 or monobloc, its only for deformed niggas with crouzon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Anchor_Ship, LightSkinNoob and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: noprogressno, Racky, Lolcel and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: j3mPilled, IWantToMax, Deleted member 20064 and 13 others
Bro what the hell do you mean? If you aren’t 7 psl then you are deformed.
yea but doctors are bluepilled on this type of surgery i don't see them doing it

Last edited:
yea but doctors are bluepilled on this type of surgery i don't see them doing it
Like I said you’re deformed if you aren’t 7 psl. Richardson sailor and andreshev will all do it you just have to ask. It’s not anymore risky than lf1 like I said. Monobloc is a different story

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Growth Plate
Like I said you’re deformed if you aren’t 7 psl. Richardson sailor and andreshev will all do it you just have to ask. It’s not anymore risky than lf1 like I said. Monobloc is a different story
yea lefort 3 is possible idk about monobloc when fully adult

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
I think Giant implants sells that ostoeotmy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate, Anchor_Ship, EverythingMaxxer and 1 other person
OP be like:
i will have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, j3mPilled, DelonLover1999 and 12 others
Monobloc looks useless to me, if you have a feminine rounded forehead it will stay that way, implants seem like a better option imo tbh.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Monobloc looks useless to me, if you have a feminine rounded forehead it will stay that way, implants seem like a better option imo tbh.
it’s to make the brain cavity bigger to increase iq
You can do forehead remodeling also

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Racky, Deleted member 17829 and 6 others
In case ur not satisfied with results, you could contact this dr. Seems he does distraction if ur unsatisfied with former surgeries. DO has insane results and nowhere as brutal as lefort

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky and Luke LLL
yea lefort 3 is possible idk about monobloc when fully adult
Have you seen this post? Worth a shot. Distraction seems a lot less dangerous

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Fr? How does that even work?

Wdym by forehead remodeling?
If you’re under 25 your brain isn’t fully grown yet

• Woah
Reactions: Cain
If you’re under 25 your brain isn’t fully grown yet
Risk brain damage and brutalise your entire skull for a chance to gain an IQ point theory
Mirin

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, DelonLover1999, Racky and 8 others
In case ur not satisfied with results, you could contact this dr. Seems he does distraction if ur unsatisfied with former surgeries. DO has insane results and nowhere as brutal as lefort

Have you seen this post? Worth a shot. Distraction seems a lot less dangerous

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

WRONG. DO still requires the same osteotomy is done (it is just as brutal now it just takes even longer.) You are such an idiot im sorry but you are. :feelsez:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky and Luke LLL
Should I get monobloc instead?
i had stumbled upon this thought aswell altho there are cases of adult monobloc, literature says it shouldnt be done in adults because of cerebrospinal fluid leak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Risk brain damage and brutalise your entire skull for a chance to gain an IQ point theory
Mirin
? There is no brain damage risk. And it’s not 1 point lol it’s significant

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Carolus
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

WRONG. DO still requires the same is done (it is just as brutal now it just takes even longer.) You are such an idiot im sorry but you are. :feelsez:
Is the swelling just as bad? I heard lot of djs can take a year for swelling to fully go down. While some do look normal after couple months. Its Just that 1mm a day sounds so much easier on the nerves and muscle whatever. than 20mm in a few hours. Or maybe its just as bad... enliten this clueless surgerycel pls thx.

Regardless i always planned getting both anyway. The DO is for extra forward growth after lining things up with lefort. Since the doc doesnt require u to be deformed to get DO. The indian lady got 26mm mandible advancement which i rarely hear abt djs in fact ppl here are scared of 15mm cuz of nerve dmg

Last edited:

according to this study, many people over 40 got it... But they had Crouzon Symptom.
They got 15 mm advancements...
It all happened well for all of them...
But the recovery took 6 months....
Still worth if it can ascend you, and surely it will.
You know why ?
Because surgical complications AREN T supposed to happen most of time.
So if like fucked you during your childhood, try to beat it in return with a surgery, it may work bro.

The thing is that rich people would rather get stacies than doing monobloc jfl.

But is the brain gonna grow and feel the empty space on non crouzon peoples ?
We don't know.

But somehow, just brow ridge implant + LF3 would be a gread deal, especially because unlike in the monobloc surgery, you don't want your lateral orbital walls to move forward and reduce your pfl at your lateral scleral triangle...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: j3mPilled, Racky, AscendingHero and 2 others
Why do you even want to get lefort 3 srsly?

who is this richardson sailor?

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
It depends if you have downward growth then monobloc will not fix it

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic

according to this study, many people over 40 got it... But they had Crouzon Symptom.
They got 15 mm advancements...
It all happened well for all of them...
But the recovery took 6 months....
Still worth if it can ascend you, and surely it will.
You know why ?
Because surgical complications AREN T supposed to happen most of time.
So if like fucked you during your childhood, try to beat it in return with a surgery, it may work bro.

The thing is that rich people would rather get stacies than doing monobloc jfl.

But is the brain gonna grow and feel the empty space on non crouzon peoples ?
We don't know.

But somehow, just brow ridge implant + LF3 would be a gread deal, especially because unlike in the monobloc surgery, you don't want your lateral orbital walls to move forward and reduce your pfl at your lateral scleral triangle...
Didn't want to say brow ridge implant, but total forehead augmentation.
try to Google it if interested, and if you struggle to find it, i talk about it and have images of it in on of my posts...
This thing is insane for the upper third aesthetic (widening and deepening)

Lefort 5 > monobloc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and LightSkinNoob
Monobloc makes bimax look like a safe surgery lmao.