Month on mewing and no progress

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
:(

idk man, i have like noprogress

i am 23 but i heard some people progress in this age range

Dont except much by a month. Dont excpect much by a year. 2-5 years and were talking. What do you lack in bone structure devlopment?

Beautiful people naturally mew all their lives so don't expect results that quickly especially if you're past puberty. Just keep at it and you'll slowly find there's more room for the tongue which means you're progressing. That and chew falim gum for an hour everyday or every two days to see masseter hypertrophy within a shorter space of time. It took me well over a month to even get the back third of the tongue on the roof of the mouth consistently anyways and until you can do that you won't really be impacting the bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme
progress is measured in years
are you funnyman btw

Beautiful people naturally mew all their lives so don't expect results that quickly especially if you're past puberty. Just keep at it and you'll slowly find there's more room for the tongue which means you're progressing. That and chew falim gum for an hour everyday or every two days to see masseter hypertrophy within a shorter space of time. It took me well over a month to even get the back third of the tongue on the roof of the mouth consistently anyways and until you can do that you won't really be impacting the bone structure.

Yeah I am not sure whether i should focus my tongue on the area above front teeth or on the back.

because right now i cant use reach the back of mouth (soft palate) with back of tongue. so i either have to choose to focus on front or back.

what would u recommend?
progress is measured in years
are you funnyman btw
you want my autograph?

Yeah I am not sure whether i should focus my tongue on the area above front teeth or on the back.

because right now i cant use reach the back of mouth (soft palate) with back of tongue. so i either have to choose to focus on front or back.
Focus on the back third. The front is largely conscious and therefore easy to keep on the roof (not touching the front teeth but slightly before them) whereas the back is unconscious. Force yourself to keep it on the roof of the mouth all the time and then eventually it will become second nature

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme
I’ve been mewing unconsciously since I was born and my lower third developed properly. Don’t expect results in a month.

You fell for the mewing meme.

You have more chances noticing facial changes after a colon cleanse than after years of mewing.

You fell for the mewing meme.

You have more chances noticing facial changes after a colon cleanse than after years of mewing.
something a narrow palate subhuman would say

you're 23.

like the poster said above. focus on the back third its most important.

say "guh" or any word that ends in g and focus on applying pressure where you make the guh sound. you may notice you cant breathe. that means you were doing it wrong the whole time. keep applying pressure there until you need to breathe again and repeat.

you're 23.

like the poster said above. focus on the back third its most important.

say "guh" or any word that ends in g and focus on applying pressure where you make the guh sound. you may notice you cant breathe. that means you were doing it wrong the whole time. keep applying pressure there until you need to breathe again and repeat.
i can breathe np

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466