Moonlight is such a beautiful movie

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
The scene where Juan teaches Chiron to swim is so amazing.

What a beautiful, yet simple way to show the profound effect a father figure has on a kid, the music plus the cinematography made me cry.

Anyone else watch Moonlight?

Lack of father-figure cels watch this and cry ded srs:

Last edited:
Spotlight ugh moonlight ugh

Niggawwhyyoutripiingeturmoodrigh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, DarkTriadPeerReview and Slayer
Shutter Island mogs

EFW49vNXoAEPF-C.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Inception mogs
Inception is plothole central.

As a movie its good but not great. As a big budget action film it's a masterpiece.

But in terms of cinematic beauty it gets mogged easy by Moonlight, Parasite, etc.

Inception is plothole central.

As a movie its good but not great. As a big budget action film it's a masterpiece.

But in terms of cinematic beauty it gets mogged easy by Moonlight, Parasite, etc.
Blood diamond mogs

American history X mogs

Blood diamond mogs

American history X mogs
Blood Diamond is kind of shit

But yeah American History X is pretty great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Blood Diamond is kind of shit

But yeah American History X is pretty great
American history X is amazing tbh

What did you think of interstellar?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
American history X is amazing tbh

What did you think of interstellar?

Interstellar is phenomenal. Greatest theater experience I ever had no doubt.

The wave scene, docking scene, black hole, the symphony and score, all haven't been surpassed in cinematic quality and awe.

Story and emotions are amazing too. The part where he leaves his daughter, and the 30 year video call are crazy good.

10/10 movie serious.

• Love it
Interstellar is phenomenal. Greatest theater experience I ever had no doubt.

The wave scene, docking scene, black hole, the symphony and score, all haven't been surpassed in cinematic quality and awe.

Story and emotions are amazing too. The part where he leaves his daughter, and the 30 year video call are crazy good.

10/10 movie serious.
fuck yeah bro. Finally a nigga with TASTE. Shown this movie to all my friends and they like “meh” fuckin idiots..

the soundtrack is SO INCREDIBLE bro.

fuck i might watch it again soon ngl

been looking for some good movies tbh, got any suggestions?

fuck yeah bro. Finally a nigga with TASTE. Shown this movie to all my friends and they like “meh” fuckin idiots..

the soundtrack is SO INCREDIBLE bro.

fuck i might watch it again soon ngl

been looking for some good movies tbh, got any suggestions?

There's really no film even comparable to Interstellar outside of Nolan and 2001 A Space Odyssey, which Interstellar straight copied in every way but it's boring as shit.

You gotta trust me when you watch these films. They're not shitty art indie films. They're the perfect mix of popcorn cinema and art, like Nolan's filmography, Pulp Fiction, etc. You'll be floored by all of them but I'm sure you have watched a lot of these.

1. A Clockwork Orange (favorite movie ever made, if you watch this you will fall in love with cinema, dark comedy)
2. Parasite (best movie this year)
3. City of God
4. Goodfellas
5. The Grand Budapest Hotel
6. Fight Club
7. Taxi Driver
8. The Prestige
9. Pan's Labyrinth
10. Inglorious Basterds
11. American Beauty
12. The Wolf of Wall Street (for pure entertainment its insane)
13. The Godfather (maybe boring to marvels capeshit drones but universally the greatest film of all time and pretty entertaining to everyone)
14. Spirited Away (greatest animated movie ever made)
15. Call me by your name (pure suifuel on teenage love in the Italian countryside in the 1980's.)

• Love it
There's really no film even comparable to Interstellar outside of Nolan and 2001 A Space Odyssey, which Interstellar straight copied in every way but it's boring as shit.

You gotta trust me when you watch these films. They're not shitty art indie films. They're the perfect mix of popcorn cinema and art, like Nolan's filmography, Pulp Fiction, etc. You'll be floored by all of them but I'm sure you have watched a lot of these.

1. A Clockwork Orange (favorite movie ever made, if you watch this you will fall in love with cinema, dark comedy)
3. City of God
4. Goodfellas
6. Fight Club
7. Taxi Driver
8. The Prestige
9. Pan's Labyrinth
10. Inglorious Basterds
11. American Beauty
13. The Godfather (maybe boring to marvels capeshit drones but universally the greatest film of all time and pretty entertaining to everyone)
15. Call me by your name (pure suifuel on teenage love in the Italian countryside in the 1980's.)
Out of all of these i have only seen spireted away which i have very fond memories of. My dad showed me a bunch of movies like that when i was a kid and its the ultimate nostalgia for me. Its close to my heart.

ill definitely check these all out, thank you very much.

3. City of God
4. Goodfellas
6. Fight Club
7. Taxi Driver
8. The Prestige
9. Pan's Labyrinth
10. Inglorious Basterds
11. American Beauty
Do you have any favorite horror movies?

Out of all of these i have only seen spireted away which i have very fond memories of. My dad showed me a bunch of movies like that when i was a kid and its the ultimate nostalgia for me. Its close to my heart.

ill definitely check these all out, thank you very much.

Do you have any favorite horror movies?
Damn bruh only Spirited Away? I fucking envy you man you have the chance to see these staple movies for the first time.

For horror if you want shitty jump scares you can watch Insidious and stuff.

But for real nigga 10/10 not gory not just for shock but pure horror:

1. It follows (must watch so insane and original and we all had nightmares about being followed before)
2. The Exorcist (scariest and greatest horror movie ever made)
3. Silence of the Lambs
4. The Thing
5. Blue Velvet
6. Halloween (first one)
7. Nightmare on Elm Street (first one)
8. The Lighthouse (dark comedy/ thriller/ horror but less of the latter)
9. The Shining (slow burn but its Kubrick)
10. The Sixth Sense

Damn bruh only Spirited Away? I fucking envy you man you have the chance to see these staple movies for the first time.

For horror if you want shitty jump scares you can watch Insidious and stuff.

But for real nigga 10/10 not gory not just for shock but pure horror:

1. It follows (must watch so insane and original and we all had nightmares about being followed before)
2. The Exorcist (scariest and greatest horror movie ever made)
3. Silence of the Lambs
4. The Thing
5. Blue Velvet
6. Halloween (first one)
7. Nightmare on Elm Street (first one)
8. The Lighthouse (dark comedy/ thriller/ horror but less of the latter)
9. The Shining (slow burn but its Kubrick)
10. The Sixth Sense
Yeah im pretty excited tbh, im making a megalist of movies that im gonna binge on my week off soonish.

when i was a lot younger my uncle(you’d like him, he has a ridiculously massive movie collection) showed me the road and se7en and i freaking loved those. I saw the shining too which is amazing. I will check these out, thanks.

Yeah im pretty excited tbh, im making a megalist of movies that im gonna binge on my week off soonish.

when i was a lot younger my uncle(you’d like him, he has a ridiculously massive movie collection) showed me the road and se7en and i freaking loved those. I saw the shining too which is amazing. I will check these out, thanks.
Se7en floored me. The same director (David Fincher) made Fight Club, which is his masterpiece. Also check out the Social Network, which is another masterpiece he made.

Have fun with the movies serious I wish I was in your position and had my mind erased from these films.

• +1
Se7en floored me. The same director (David Fincher) made Fight Club, which is his masterpiece. Also check out the Social Network, which is another masterpiece he made.

Have fun with the movies serious I wish I was in your position and had my mind erased from these films.
Gonna be a fun week ngl

will give u a report if i remember

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506

Users who are viewing this thread

Back