Moral arguments against hard looksmaxxing

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Would you not pursue hard looksmaxxing like jaw implants, cheekbone implants, leg lengthening surgery because of moral arguments like "you should accept who you are" or "if girls don't like you the way you are then you don't need them"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: trueceI, wsada, HighTierSubhuman and 1 other person
Do whatever you want.

Who gives a shit if someone tells you shouldn't.

But I'd recommend to be careful with surgeries and consult real professionals about it but if it not you can easily become botched and uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, Elvisandreaa, scrunchables and 1 other person
Do whatever you want.

Who gives a shit if someone tells you shouldn't.

But I'd recommend to be careful with surgeries and consult real professionals about it but if it not you can easily become botched and uncanny.
So are you saying that I shouldn't let @Gengar give me a jaw implant on his basement for $50 USD???

So are you saying that I shouldn't let @Gengar give me a jaw implant on his basement for $50 USD???
Its whatever Gengar wants for himself really.

Thing is, your children won't carry your surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Its whatever Gengar wants for himself really.

IMG 6389

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FluffyBunny37 and Ceo of CrueltySquad
I couldn't care less but I don't know if I ever will hardmax now because I don't know how I would hide it without moving countries or something

After surgeries you're more likely to attract a better looking partner/mother for your offspring, thus increasing the chance of them inheriting better genetics. And you'll raise them better since you know the importance of diet, sleep, and other stuff that'll affect their looks. gotta think of it differently

• +1
Reactions: FluffyBunny37, klip11, scrunchables and 1 other person
After surgeries you're more likely to attract a better looking partner/mother for your offspring, thus increasing the chance of them inheriting better genetics. And you'll raise them better since you know the importance of diet, sleep, and other stuff that'll affect their looks. gotta think of it differently
Bro unlocked 100% of his brain

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FluffyBunny37, klip11 and Ceo of CrueltySquad
Hopefully I'll be able to LTR a white HTB in the future so my kids can be good-looking.

Surprisingly (from what I've seen and judging my own face) most men inherit their Mother's facial genetics and not so much from the father's side. All I got from him was his eye area and brow ridge and everything else was then lead up to my Mother's face.

OP is high IQ for realising this. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and scrunchables
i wouldnt do enough surgeries where people who saw my photos as a kid wouldn't be able to tell it was me

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Would you not pursue hard looksmaxxing like jaw implants, cheekbone implants, leg lengthening surgery because of moral arguments like "you should accept who you are" or "if girls don't like you the way you are then you don't need them"
if it will make your life better you try ur best to do it

• +1
Reactions: klip11
I couldn't care less but I don't know if I ever will hardmax now because I don't know how I would hide it without moving countries or something
just gain fat/grow facial hair before surgery then return to your original state