More black propaganda we have to read in class

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
In class we had to read “on black fathering” by Cornel West and it’s a poorly written essay that blames white supremacism as to why Black fathers always abandon their families

His argument falls flat when he mentions that his father left him when he was 3, but he doesn’t know why and says it could be due to a “number of problems”

:lul:
LMAO at this cuck shit this is why blacks leave their family and don’t work bro

97616FCB E9F0 41E6 A850 BDE019AFB49C

If I had more collagen I’d blackpill my entire class:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShredPill and LordNorwood
No cope like subclass liberal racial cope
I love how the Asians don't say shit, just keep their nose to the grindstone and work their balls off
They know the game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Cleftcel, mikeock and 3 others
Why do you need more collagen to blackpill them?

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2634
tbh this thread is retarded. you dont leave family cuz of iq

tbh this thread is retarded. you dont leave family cuz of iq
They're probably related tbh. Low IQ is correlated with all kinds of irresponsibility and higher criminal behavior.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
They're probably related tbh. Low IQ is correlated with all kinds of irresponsibility and higher criminal behavior.
not at all. the high iq criminals sure are less but they comit worse crimes.
irresponsibility is a point but it has no link to parenting. otherwise homo erectus would have abandoned his sons too

not at all. the high iq criminals sure are less but they comit worse crimes.
irresponsibility is a point but it has no link to parenting. otherwise homo erectus would have abandoned his sons too
Uh, yeah statistically speaking lower IQ does indeed correlate to higher incidence of criminal behavior.
Homo erectus banged whatever he could and then let the entire tribe raise the kids, in early history it's highly likely no one even knew who's kid was who's. Tyrone's strategy of pump and dump would have been perfect for early tribal societies where the father was under no special obligation to raise the kid anyway. In fact that might be even more of an explanation of the absent black father phenomenon, seeing as modern day Africans for the most part still live like their tribal ancestors did.

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
Uh, yeah statistically speaking lower IQ does indeed correlate to higher incidence of criminal behavior.
Homo erectus banged whatever he could and then let the entire tribe raise the kids, in early history it's highly likely no one even knew who's kid was who's. Tyrone's strategy of pump and dump would have been perfect for early tribal societies where the father was under no special obligation to raise the kid anyway. In fact that might be even more of an explanation of the absent black father phenomenon, seeing as modern day Africans for the most part still live like their tribal ancestors did.
fair enough

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Look up polygamy in Africa on YouTube, even in industrialized cities they do not have “girlfriends” like white men do.

• +1
Look up polygamy in Africa on YouTube, even in industrialized cities they do not have “girlfriends” like white men do.
Doesn't at all surprise me tbh

Expected more of a debate but good on you for being mature af ngl, I got my jets heated up for nothing
I mean nothing else makes sense tbh. the pump and dump strat has existed for ages

• +1
I'm African and I too hate race copers. We've got a lot of work to do on ourselves to fit into this system we were forced into.

• +1
I have some sympathy for African-americans but they do tend to blame whites for everything and never take any responsibility for their own actions

• +1
I have some sympathy for African-americans but they do tend to blame whites for everything and never take any responsibility for their own actions

• JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel