More chiseled face + more prominent cheekbones

D

Deleted member 25219

Iron
Hi. I am 186/187 cm, my weight is 70 kg. I don’t know my current body fat percentage though. Despite all these things, my face isn’t sharp. It’s kinda curved. Can chewing some sort of hard gum make the lower part of the Masseter wide and hence create a sharper jawline? My cheeks can be hollow provided the lighting is good.

Attachments

• 9E33EBE6-DE53-4853-8088-BB4CD53B1F9D.jpeg
    9E33EBE6-DE53-4853-8088-BB4CD53B1F9D.jpeg
    180.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
You'd be a ChadLite in this image if it weren't for your imbecilic expression and the gay lips. I heightMOG you btw :feelsohh:

Anyway, your bigonial width seems to be perfect, I don't know what you're complaining about. It must be at least 90% of the bi-zygomatic width.
Chewing does help, but you need to be consistent with it, or else you'll develop TMJ.

Chads.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: darkking, Deleted member 22924 and Deleted member 23558
You'd be a ChadLite in this image if it weren't for your imbecilic expression and the gay lips. I heightMOG you btw :feelsohh:

Anyway, your bigonial width seems to be perfect, I don't know what you're complaining about. It must be at least 90% of the bi-zygomatic width.
Chewing does help, but you need to be consistent with it, or else you'll develop TMJ.

Chads.org
chad with subhumen eye area

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Hard mew + chew mastic + bonesmash zygos+brow ridge+orbital, jfl at the haircut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
Light eye niggas only take photos in outside lighting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 22924
Women only care about the colour of the eye. Nobody outside of such incel forums cares about "muh hunter eyes" and so on.
depends as long as your eye area isn't as bad as hamza's you're fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Sigmapsycho, forevermirin and 1 other person
JFL that haircut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Hi. I am 186/187 cm, my weight is 70 kg. I don’t know my current body fat percentage though. Despite all these things, my face isn’t sharp. It’s kinda curved. Can chewing some sort of hard gum make the lower part of the Masseter wide and hence create a sharper jawline? My cheeks can be hollow provided the lighting is good.
U look gay as hell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Looks good and your face does look sharp, a lot of blackpill nerds don't understand that model photos are photo-shopped to Eppley and back.

Your expression makes me cringe though. Don't ever do that again.

Obviously more masculine narrow eyes would make you appear "sharper", but I'd say you're a 6 to 7 on my normie scale, so you're going to get girls just solely off how you look.

I think focusing on using chapstick over "sharpness" would be more beneficial in your situation.

if ur zygos were just a little more prominent (wider, higher?) u could model.
But how to achieve this look? Does mewing work, I doubt it, but I might be wrong. I know that there are fillers or implants, nonetheless I’d like to avoid surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
But how to achieve this look? Does mewing work, I doubt it, but I might be wrong. I know that there are fillers or implants, nonetheless I’d like to avoid surgeries.
i mean u dont actually need to model jfl, u look good enough already HTN+ so if ur NT and 5'9+ you'll be fine.

i do think surgery is the only realistic option tho the rest are cope yes

i mean u dont actually need to model jfl, u look good enough already HTN+ so if ur NT and 5'9+ you'll be fine.

I meant how to have better cheekbones. I know very few people have genuinely good cheekbones.

I meant how to have better cheekbones. I know very few people have genuinely good cheekbones.
surgery lol and i mean yeah, i just meant to say if u had better cheekbones you would be model tier good looking. but few win the genetic lottery i have good cheekbones but subhuman lower third.

What about the palatal expander?

Just train neck ASAP and stop with that Autist face vibes it makes you look odd and weird kinda like a child still learning to take photos...btw you are htn+ with your height I see low tier Chadlite just eye area and zygo failos.

Just train neck ASAP and stop with that Autist face vibes it makes you look odd and weird kinda like a child still learning to take photos...btw you are htn+ with your height I see low tier Chadlite just eye area and zygo failos.
What’s htn+? I am planning to train my neck.

What’s htn+? I am planning to train my neck.
6.5+ what I meant is that you could go from htn to Chadlite depending on the situation like a better haircut and good facial expression can ascend you to Chadlite or the worst of both could cap you at htn.