more her parents like you less wet her pussy is

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
tenor.gif

what do you think about this boyos from og lookismer btw. more i think more sense it makes.
there was experiment where mothers picked less but still attractive guys for their daughters(pics obviously) while girls picked best looking ones themselves take this in too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
bump tbh

True tbh. It went downhill fast after I met the parents of my ex and they liked me. I was the first bf she ever brought home because the typical guy she dated is a tattooed roided dark triad chad/tyrone and she didn't want her parents to know.

She dumped me and now she's dating some player again, over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers and turkproducer
True tbh. It went downhill fast after I met the parents of my ex and they liked me. I was the first bf she ever brought home because the typical guy she dated is a tattooed roided dark triad chad/tyrone and she didn't want her parents to know.

She dumped me and now she's dating some player again, over.
Makes me think she just wanted to show off a nice guy to her parents

JFL @ this sick world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I have several felonies, this will not be a problem for me.

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan and Heirio
What happens if the girl doesn't want you to meet her parents? This was the case for me :lul:

just wanna be free bro, fuck this alienated world
My ex girlfriend's dad (single dad) didn't like me tho because I was autistic and we were making too much noise in bed

• So Sad
My ex girlfriend's dad (single dad) didn't like me tho because I was autistic and we were making too much noise in bed
gtfo of them bro: they are jealous

Protecting their daughters from low inhib slayers

Makes me think she just wanted to show off a nice guy to her parents
Could very well be the truth tbh. I will definitely go off less strong in my next relationship and postpone meeting parents and relatives until years into the relationship tbh. Need to make myself into a guy that she wouldn't want her family to meet.

Brutal what this clown-world has become. I imagine 50 years ago her parent's opinion about me would've basically sealed the deal, now it dries her pussy and fucks up your chances lmao.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
gtfo of them bro: they are jealous
Her dad is a bald oldcel who didn’t talk much and expected me to break the ice JFL. Besides he made trashy food like tasteless pasta much made me starve

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1560