More JBWpills

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Gang
Why do these videos keep showing up on my feed. Is this YouTube's way of torturing me for being an ethnic?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 23017, StrangerDanger and 8 others
truecel factory:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 23017 and 2 others
Images 17

@StrangerDanger

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 23017, StrangerDanger and 13 others
Bump

• Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn
i see many of these,but i dont post them here
whats new,white guy with a sea,so many already exist

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Jason Voorhees
she's a 3/10, why do you care.

I hate this vietnamese whore making everything about her "muhh german" probably extremly subhuman boyfriend.

Showing up on my page worshipping germans like I've never seen.

Stupid ugly whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, FailedNormieManlet and Corleone
truecel factory:lul:
tbh i think this boils down to hapas often being made from ''uglier'' asian women with ugly white men (this foid is a 3/10, and elliot rodger also had uglier parents) rather than hapa features being a ''definite ugly'' whites can't tell what is an attractive non-white or not for some reason.

i wonder if hapas made from kpoop fangirls are going to look more attractive, since both kpoop fangirls and their boyfriends want attractive partners.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Chadeep and Corleone
I hate this vietnamese whore making everything about her "muhh german" probably extremly subhuman boyfriend.

Stupid ugly whore
she worships ''whites'' because asian dudes are going to tell her that she's ugly as hell while dumb yellowfevecels would worship her, i honestly can't get angry at her as much as i get angry at the simps.

she worships ''whites'' because asian dudes are going to tell her that she's ugly as hell while dumb yellowfevecels would worship her, i honestly can't get angry at her as much as i get angry at the simps.
True. JFL at this bitch thinking she destroyed beauty standarts just cause some simp dumbster diver subhuman whitecel accepted her

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
Screenshot 2022 11 19 at 124131

Jesus christ. this shit gonna haunt me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
True. JFL at this bitch thinking she destroyed beauty standarts just cause some simp dumbster diver subhuman whitecel accepted her
Screenshot 2022 11 19 at 124627

I can smell his soy fueled estrogenic body through the screen. fat, ungroomed Hobo looking ass would have fallen under the eugenics program if it was 1940 in germany, while he flexes his "germanic roots" in 2022.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 14693
tbh i think this boils down to hapas often being made from ''uglier'' asian women with ugly white men (this foid is a 3/10, and elliot rodger also had uglier parents) rather than hapa features being a ''definite ugly'' whites can't tell what is an attractive non-white or not for some reason.

i wonder if hapas made from kpoop fangirls are going to look more attractive, since both kpoop fangirls and their boyfriends want attractive partners.
might put babies in a dozen transfer students this summer but idk the way my lifes set up rn. god and nature intended us to have many children

i don't like noodles either but this is mainly mayocels doing, if they didn't go ''muh submissive'' ''muh prepubescent kawaii loli'' ''muh most feminine'' ''muh white women jealous'' and other copes, asian foids wouldn't be as white worshipping, as much as asian men aren't liked on here they are the least dumpster diving race by far.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
i don't like noodles either but this is mainly mayocels doing, if they didn't go ''muh submissive'' ''muh prepubescent kawaii loli'' ''muh most feminine'' ''muh white women jealous'' and other copes, asian foids wouldn't be as white worshipping, as much as asian men aren't liked on here they are the least dumpster diving race by far.
Black, Arab and white men are the main propogators of huprgamy

Curries are simps but curries would rather rape women than pay them so in a way they are based simps. Gook won’t fuck anything that’s not slim cos they are the only race of men with standards

Black, Arab and white men are the main propogators of huprgamy

Curries are simps but curries would rather rape women than pay them so in a way they are based simps. Gook won’t fuck anything that’s not slim cos they are the only race of men with standards
white men rarely fatmaxx but they have no standards for women that aren't morbidly obese or darker skinned.

oh well, its lifefuel in a way for gooks since whitecels and blackcels take their low quality genetics away so future gooks will be made out of changs and stacies

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
white men rarely fatmaxx but they have no standards for women that aren't morbidly obese or darker skinned.

oh well, its lifefuel in a way for gooks since whitecels and blackcels take their low quality genetics away so future gooks will be made out of changs and stacies
Lol, white guys do get with fat women and darker women it’s just not their 1st choice but OH BOY they do, I see it everytime I’m out, the amount of ugly dravid whores with white dudes would make you laugh. Though fat women are usually ignored by all races of men As a whole

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

Stupid ugly whore
well it’s provably one of the biggest achievements in vietnam/thailand to get an european boyfriend/husband so i can see why she’s bragging about it