More Plates More Dates has the most information about steroids

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
More Plates More Dates has the most information about steroids. Guy literally knows everything about roids

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317, nathan and moreroidsmoredates
Not only roids, but many more other things.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, Melly, lepo2317 and 1 other person
I am the all knowing.

roids are primitive ape shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and asdvek
bro i cant take u serious with ur pfp, also, elaborate
not everyone who experiences hairloss needs finasteride, slight NW2 recession can be fixed with top min

not everyone who experiences hairloss needs finasteride, slight NW2 recession can be fixed with top min
You need to stop the hairloss with fin otherwise there is no benefit in using minox.

Btw minox gives you terrible under eyebags and dark circles.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and lepo2317
You need to stop the hairloss with fin otherwise there is no benefit in using minox.
Wrong, only if your hairloss is dht-induced will finasteride/dutasteride work, and minox can sometimes leave progress that stays once you're off it

Vigoroussteve is better imo and Leo and longevity

Wrong, only if your hairloss is dht-induced will finasteride/dutasteride work, and minox can sometimes leave progress that stays once you're off it
Mpb is always associated with sensitivity to DHT. So yes, you need to take fin.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
He is top tier ytber tbh. He can teach you about gym, drugs, steroids, literally everything while not denying that looks matter. He is really good guy,

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

Btw minox gives you terrible under eyebags and dark circles.
Eye bags thing will always amuse me. I heard that shit so many times that I'm scared of using it even tho I'm on fin for almost 10 years so no chance for any regrowth without min.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Eye bags thing will always amuse me. I heard that shit so many times that I'm scared of using it even tho I'm on fin for almost 10 years so no chance for any regrowth without min.
Did fin help with your skin?

• +1
Just lol at having to waste time gathering all this info about roids when not even natty lifting does anything to boost attractivness

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Mpb is always associated with sensitivity to DHT. So yes, you need to take fin.
always associated but not always dht-induced, other reasons inwhich finasteride/dutasteride doesn't do shit is imbalance of thyroid hormones, dandruff, consistent hair breakage, cortisol, fasting and all kinda shit.

Did fin help with your skin?
Idk, I'm 30 years old taking fin since I was 20 and I don't have any eye bags, smile lines or wrinkles yet. Some guys my age have them but it's hard to compare.

Idk, I'm 30 years old taking fin since I was 20 and I don't have any eye bags, smile lines or wrinkles yet. Some guys my age have them but it's hard to compare.
I didn’t say fin gives eyebags or dark circles, was talking about minox.

• +1
always associated but not always dht-induced, other reasons inwhich finasteride/dutasteride doesn't do shit is imbalance of thyroid hormones, dandruff, consistent hair breakage, cortisol, fasting and all kinda shit.
Yeah but norwooding as a result of mpb is a different story and needs to be addressed with fin. I was talking about that.

Those other reasons are mainly the cause for hair thinning and once the stressor is gone your hair most likely grows back. With mpb its a different story.

• +1
Yeah but norwooding as a result of mpb is a different story and needs to be addressed with fin. I was talking about that.

Those other reasons are mainly the cause for hair thinning and once the stressor is gone your hair most likely grows back. With mpb its a different story.
Yes but we were talking about hair loss not mbp and distinguishing between the two based off of just norwooding is hard