More ranting about Hinge

Whatever

Whatever

A more holistic approach
I really should just delete the fucking app but I've gotten some good matches from incoming likes. Of course they ghost, but the fact that leaving it up takes my chances from 0.00% to 0.01% while I'm doing nothing makes me feel like what have I got to lose.

I haven't been swiping much but the other day I did and I saw this blonde Swedish Stacy on there... just fuck. She's by far the hottest girl (by my standards) that I've seen on here, only one other girl can compare. She made the girls after her look absolutely disgusting, like I can't go back on it now. This is the effect that giga foggers have, make every other girl around look like a joke. And she's not some whorish Insta model, her Insta is more on the HQNP side, she's like a regular yuppie zoomer foid but she just looks infinitely better. Just seeing her and knowing that I can't have her, not even because of looks but because I'm way too far outside of her proximity, just really got to me. As if I don't think about the proximity pill enough. Like if I met her at a party and just got lucky who knows, I might've fucked her already, and maybe she'd even be getting attached. I feel like matching with a girl on these apps or Insta is by far the worst way of meeting her, you're on the wrong side of the big divide between screens and real life. Because even if you do match, follow back, exchange likes, message, it's all illusory and virtual and it will never turn into a meetup in most cases. I'm gonna try following her on Insta but in a couple months, I have Instamaxxing to do, but again this is not how I wanna meet girls.

This girl or any other girl on these apps have fucked worse looking guys than me, including from the apps, and they've also swiped left and ghosted a shitload of legit Chads who mog me. The luck factor is everything even on the apps, let alone real life. Jfl at looks theory at this point, honestly.

A few months ago when I bought premium and was swiping like a motherfucker I matched with the lite versions of her, and a few even messaged me first, just for it to go nowhere, ghosted legit every single time. I've tried the apps on and off, not continuously at all but just here and there, for 8 years now and cumulatively it's well into the triple digits of matches yet I have never gotten one date out of it. Whatever makes them forget or second guess why they swiped on me or messaged me fucks me over every single time. With just a little bit more luck they would think "I just have to meet this guy" and follow through but that has never once happened. I don't have the most NT or social proof pics, and maybe I'm an awkward texter, but it's like I'm given zero room for error and I can never just get a break and the girls work with me like they have in real life. It's legit social circle or death for me, if I don't know the girl already then it's like I have zero chance with her, and her swiping right really doesn't make a difference. I've fucked one girl in my entire life without meeting her a social way and it was awkward car sex and I never saw her again. I don't even know what it's like to meet a girl off an app, deep down I don't want to, I don't know how much my flightiness would kick in or what her IRL reaction to me would be. I only ever wanted to bother with girls I know in person.

Matching with some of the exact girls you want is a good ego boost but that's not enough any more. And then it becomes torture, where I'm shown both a reminder of better days (a lot of my matches look exactly like past situationships, crushes, etc.) and this hypothetical of what could be, but isn't. One thing is, I haven't tried Tinder in over 6 years, never tried using morphed pics or proper NT pics, there's still things I haven't tried. I've never used an app while in a foreign country either, should have the chance for that very soon, but I'm saving the fresh ELO on Tinder until then. Like something's gotta give sooner or later. Diary entry over, feel free to post DNR videos.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I really should just delete the fucking app but I've gotten some good matches from incoming likes. Of course they ghost, but the fact that leaving it up takes my chances from 0.00% to 0.01% while I'm doing nothing makes me feel like what have I got to lose.

I haven't been swiping much but the other day I did and I saw this blonde Swedish Stacy on there... just fuck. She's by far the hottest girl (by my standards) that I've seen on here, only one other girl can compare. She made the girls after her look absolutely disgusting, like I can't go back on it now. This is the effect that giga foggers have, make every other girl around look like a joke. And she's not some whorish Insta model, her Insta is more on the HQNP side, she's like a regular yuppie zoomer foid but she just looks infinitely better. Just seeing her and knowing that I can't have her, not even because of looks but because I'm way too far outside of her proximity, just really got to me. As if I don't think about the proximity pill enough. Like if I met her at a party and just got lucky who knows, I might've fucked her already, and maybe she'd even be getting attached. I feel like matching with a girl on these apps or Insta is by far the worst way of meeting her, you're on the wrong side of the big divide between screens and real life. Because even if you do match, follow back, exchange likes, message, it's all illusory and virtual and it will never turn into a meetup in most cases. I'm gonna try following her on Insta but in a couple months, I have Instamaxxing to do, but again this is not how I wanna meet girls.

This girl or any other girl on these apps have fucked worse looking guys than me, including from the apps, and they've also swiped left and ghosted a shitload of legit Chads who mog me. The luck factor is everything even on the apps, let alone real life. Jfl at looks theory at this point, honestly.

A few months ago when I bought premium and was swiping like a motherfucker I matched with the lite versions of her, and a few even messaged me first, just for it to go nowhere, ghosted legit every single time. I've tried the apps on and off, not continuously at all but just here and there, for 8 years now and cumulatively it's well into the triple digits of matches yet I have never gotten one date out of it. Whatever makes them forget or second guess why they swiped on me or messaged me fucks me over every single time. With just a little bit more luck they would think "I just have to meet this guy" and follow through but that has never once happened. I don't have the most NT or social proof pics, and maybe I'm an awkward texter, but it's like I'm given zero room for error and I can never just get a break and the girls work with me like they have in real life. It's legit social circle or death for me, if I don't know the girl already then it's like I have zero chance with her, and her swiping right really doesn't make a difference. I've fucked one girl in my entire life without meeting her a social way and it was awkward car sex and I never saw her again. I don't even know what it's like to meet a girl off an app, deep down I don't want to, I don't know how much my flightiness would kick in or what her IRL reaction to me would be. I only ever wanted to bother with girls I know in person.

Matching with some of the exact girls you want is a good ego boost but that's not enough any more. And then it becomes torture, where I'm shown both a reminder of better days (a lot of my matches look exactly like past situationships, crushes, etc.) and this hypothetical of what could be, but isn't. One thing is, I haven't tried Tinder in over 6 years, never tried using morphed pics or proper NT pics, there's still things I haven't tried. I've never used an app while in a foreign country either, should have the chance for that very soon, but I'm saving the fresh ELO on Tinder until then. Like something's gotta give sooner or later. Diary entry over, feel free to post DNR videos.
Do you have a pic of her?

What makes you think they fuck a load of weird looking guys and ghost chads?

Do you have a pic of her?

Yup, not gonna post though. And not necessarily a load of weird looking guys, but for sure LTNs and MTNs get lucky on the apps sometimes, and being a girl on the apps means you ghost Chads. I've seen stuff that even the Chads with thousands of matches have surprisingly low response rates and meetup rates, I remember seeing one post where the guy had like 7,000 matches but only got 7 dates out of it.

• +1
Yup, not gonna post though. And not necessarily a load of weird looking guys, but for sure LTNs and MTNs get lucky on the apps sometimes, and being a girl on the apps means you ghost Chads. I've seen stuff that even the Chads with thousands of matches have surprisingly low response rates and meetup rates, I remember seeing one post where the guy had like 7,000 matches but only got 7 dates out of it.
Are match rates for chads even higher than stacies?
Jesus Christ just how many women are desperate for a crumb of Chad attention

Are match rates for chads even higher than stacies?
Jesus Christ just how many women are desperate for a crumb of Chad attention

They seem way higher for not just Stacies but even MTBs than Chads, even an MTB can get like 10-15 likes per day and for a guy that’s Chad numbers. And also the attention trapping, a guy matching with a Stacy is probably gonna want more than attention, but girls ghost Chads after they got their attention all the time, they think it’s funny they can get a Chad to jester for them.

• +1
They seem way higher for not just Stacies but even MTBs than Chads, even an MTB can get like 10-15 likes per day and for a guy that’s Chad numbers. And also the attention trapping, a guy matching with a Stacy is probably gonna want more than attention, but girls ghost Chads after they got their attention all the time, they think it’s funny they can get a Chad to jester for them.
I’ve seen mtns get insane match rates from a hinge subscription

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe and Whatever
And 99% of their likes are from MTN and below

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Luckpill is a hard one to swallow. Most won't acknowledge it's real.

• +1
I refuse to use dating apps again

The only way I had success from it was by mass swiping right, messaging my preferred matches first then once they dont reply I message all my other matches except the few that I find legit unattractive then I ask if they want to meet up for drinks this week. Then negotiate whether I'd meet them while they're on a night out with friends, meet them solo at a bar for drinks or get them to come straight to mine or I go straight to theirs.

In the act of constantly seeking meetups with whatever I could get, I'd eventually slay a MTB who is my type which made the effort feel worthwhile but I couldn't have slayed those MTBs if I had a mindset to be picky from the offset.

Anytime a foid has text my over a sustained period of time because she lived a bit further away and couldn't meet up within a week, it was a case of her actively being co operative which over 99% of foids wouldn't be, this often led to messaging all throughout the day for several consecutive days. Completely dependant on them since I will put in effort/co operation for any foid I'm attracted to but only received that effort back a handful of times over a decade

I also had talking stages with a few foids from JB apps which lasted months but JBs have more time on their hands

• +1