More success on Instagram

Deleted member 795

Deleted member 795

Kraken
How?
More followers, more likes. Idk, i barely have 160 followers, and i get 14 to 24 likes per pic even using hashtags.

How this shit even works? Hashtags i mean.

I see ugly people getting 30 likes at least. And no, there's not "u say ugly, u delusional, they are gl". They are ugly, like me or less.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope and Deleted member 7079
😂😂😂😂
Bro if you arent chadlite insta is useless

• +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones, Beast993, Deleted member 6113 and 13 others
People I know usually follow random girls to get follow backs.
I haven't tried it tbh, anyone knows if it works?

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
You have to clout chase or else it won’t work I have like 20k views on my videos and maybe somewhere to like 300 likes and like 250 people arguing in my comments about me.. go on blog pages and say outlandish shit to get attention and people will come to ur page to talk trash but hey any publicity is good publicity because at the end of the day nobody wants to see pictures of u randomly without fame
People I know usually follow random girls to get follow backs.
I haven't tried it tbh, anyone knows if it works?
no lol

I just follow random girls from the suggested section. If they follow back, calm. If they dont follow back, its a long ting, so you jus unfollow them. Man's got 600 followers just by doing this ygm.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ethnicope, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
I just follow random girls from the suggested section. If they follow back, calm. If they dont follow back, its a long ting, so you jus unfollow them. Man's got 600 followers just by doing this ygm.
So it actually works jfl
And on top of that it's purely girls follow that are interested in you.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope and Deleted member 1680
So it actually works jfl
And on top of that it's purely girls follow that are interested in you.
gotta have good looking profile pic tho, otherwise you wont got followed. Also have to regularly post pics, not wait like 6 months in between. Otherwise girls will just unfollow you after following you for a while

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope, SpearOfOrion and IWantToMax
gotta have good looking profile pic tho, otherwise you wont got followed. Also have to regularly post pics, not wait like 6 months in between. Otherwise girls will just unfollow you after following you for a while
Well I post once in a year atmost jfl so that's out of question.
Don't like posting pics of myself tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Well I post once in a year atmost jfl so that's out of question.
Don't like posting pics of myself tbh
Are you goodlooking. Wouldn't make sense if you were gl, but never posted. As uploading ig pics is like constantly updating a dating app profile.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Are you goodlooking. Wouldn't make sense if you were gl, but never posted. As uploading ig pics is like constantly updating a dating app profile.
Ded srs

I would say I'm decent looking, was rated 5+ via pm.
Now with leanmaxxing I should get better.

I don't post because What would my friends think if I were to upload pictures, that looks desperate tbh

• +1
I would say I'm decent looking, was rated 5+ via pm.
Now with leanmaxxing I should get better.

I don't post because What would my friends think if I were to upload pictures, that looks desperate tbh
Dont upload selfies unless youre really goodlooking. It's femine and tryhard af if not good looking. Post nt photos or group photos and your friends wont question you.

• +1
Dont upload selfies unless youre really goodlooking. It's femine and tryhard af if not good looking. Post nt photos or group photos and your friends wont question you.
:lul:
Over.
I don't take pictures outside of my bathroom

• JFL
😂😂😂😂
Bro if you arent chadlite insta is useless
Bruh

I will try this. Even tho i have some feeling that it won't work

gotta have good looking profile pic tho, otherwise you wont got followed.

I have this
Screenshot 20200525 1634472

Make insta with hot foids picks, instantly get 100k followers from thirsty indians and oldcels, switch your picks and name. Boom, statusmaxxed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, inceletto, Deleted member 795 and 1 other person
Make insta with hot foids picks, instantly get 100k followers from thirsty indians and oldcels, switch your picks and name. Boom, statusmaxxed.
You're getting called out for having bought followers if you do that.
You need to get girls from your same country to follow you

Not too bad. Just dont upload bathroom/basement/ selfies. I guess selfies outside are decent.

Well yeah i do selfie in my bedroom. The First one is in a house of a friend of mine

You're getting called out for having bought followers if you do that.
You need to get girls from your same country to follow you
Make a account with chicos pics, get followers, switch your pics. Ez ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, diggbicc, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others
Stop bullshit pls

It doesnt work

• Hmm...
It doesnt work
Nigga wdym it doesnt work, just be good looking theory. Follow girls and if youre foos looking theyll follow back. It never began, for you if none of the girls follow back

Nigga wdym it doesnt work, just be good looking theory. Follow girls and if youre foos looking theyll follow back. It never began, for you if none of the girls follow back
wtf dude i posted you my account to let you see how i look.

If i was good looking i wouldn't even be around this forum. hello?

Insta is easy:
  • Set profile to private, have interesting enough bio
  • Profile pic: either best pic of you or really good looking photography of nature or shit
  • If you are in school find someone you know, look at their posts, follow everyone who liked them
  • Everyone who follows back is active and will like your shit
  • Get an app, I recommend “followers track for instagram” and unfollow literally everyone who doesn’t follow back within a few days
  • Keep doing this until like 500, then follow random girls tbh
  • Post quality pics of you doing good shit or nature honestly, 10-15 is optimal amount

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thariel, inceletto, Deleted member 6191 and 4 others
wtf dude i posted you my account to let you see how i look.

If i was good looking i wouldn't even be around this forum. hello?
I didnt realise you wanted me to rate you. Thought you meant rate your ig profile

It doesnt work
I've never done this, but a friend of mine liked a girl's pic with my account and she followed back, I believe it's even easier by actually following her

I didnt realise you wanted me to rate you. Thought you meant rate your ig profile

Yeah sorry bro, just being salty as im ugly as shit

• +1
What is an interesting bio?
Insta is easy:
  • Profile pic: either best pic of you or really good looking photography of nature or shit
  • If you are in school find someone you know, look at their posts, follow everyone who liked them
  • Get an app, I recommend “followers track for instagram” and unfollow literally everyone who doesn’t follow back within a few days
  • Post quality pics of you doing good shit or nature honestly, 10-15 is optimal amount
Example for good bio?

Last edited:
  • +1
i just deleted my ig by accident

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carlodcx96 and Htobrother
Instagram is for teenagers who want to be cool at school or e-thots that want to capitalise on their looks by advertising what brands pay them to.

You gotta be chad-lite AND photogenic af for those chad-lite aesthetics to come through in pictures, or else you are wasting your time. Unless you're going to post comedic content, or interesting quotes and all that shit, you won't get a following.

Don't bother if you're trying for hookups. Use Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Insta is easy:

If i set my account on private ppl that dont follow me won't see my pics if i use tactical hashtags.
Like cosplay or some shit for example

If i set my account on private ppl that dont follow me won't see my pics if i use tactical hashtags.
Like cosplay or some shit for example

If you’re trying to get your insta up presumably you’re still in school. If your posts have cosplay tags and shit it’s over jfl

Start by following girls in your college or with other mutual interests, higher chance of accepting

• +1
If you’re trying to get your insta up presumably you’re still in school. If your posts have cosplay tags and shit it’s over jfl

They do. Just 3
They are the most liked post. 219 likes and so on

Im not in school. Im 24 yo
Guys, i dont go to college, im 24 years old.
I have a job lol

They do. Just 3
They are the most liked post. 219 likes and so on

Im not in school. Im 24 yo
Guys, i dont go to college, im 24 years old.
I have a job lol

why do you want to instamaxx if you’re not in school. Who tf gives a shit about insta when your 24

why do you want to instamaxx if you’re not in school. Who tf gives a shit about insta when your 24

Idk
Ego or something like that
It is also shows how muck people like you