More surgeryfuel!

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

• +1
Reactions: dodt, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 245
I legit stayed with my mom just to save up for rhino.

• +1
Reactions: dodt, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 616
I hate women.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
The fact that I've been called ugly from elementary school to highschool, got bad stares from people and had literal children come up to me call me ugly and put it on Snapchat is my surgeryfuel. I might even skip a semester to work 40 hours a week to afford rhino.

The fact that I've been called ugly from elementary school to highschool, got bad stares from people and had literal children come up to me call me ugly and put it on Snapchat is my surgeryfuel. I might even skip a semester to work 40 hours a week to afford rhino.
And you didn't beat their face in why?

What failos you most? Nose or hairline?

It's gonna be one of the best investments you'll make
JFL you will literally have all the money spent on surgery come back to you in the form of better job and more pay for it. Just look at this video.

And you didn't beat their face in why?
They were the students of an afterschool program I use to work at. I can only report them to my boss.
What failos you most? Nose or hairline?
Hard to say my hairline is Norwood 2. But when my barber cuts it I look Norwood 1. I would say hairline since that's what alot of people give me shit for. Heck in the 6th grade somebody told me I'll go bald when I grow up.

They were the students of an afterschool program I use to work at. I can only report them to my boss.
You're a disgrace to all black men. Human-made boundaries can be broken freely if you're more angry and stronger than everyone in your viscinity.

You're a disgrace to all black men. Human-made boundaries can be broken freely if you're more angry and stronger than everyone in your viscinity.
Yes I am indeed a disgrace to my own race for wanting to keep my job......

JFL you will literally have all the money spent on surgery come back to you in the form of better job and more pay for it. Just look at this video.
That's what I mean

Hard to say my hairline is Norwood 2. But when my barber cuts it I look Norwood 1. I would say hairline since that's what alot of people give me shit for. Heck in the 6th grade somebody told me I'll go bald when I grow up.
Ever considered a hair transplant first? It's much cheaper than rhino

Ever considered a hair transplant first? It's much cheaper than rhino
Nah the balding on my temples aren't completely bald just thinning and slightly miniaturized. With a little bit of ru58841, microneedling, minoxidil and nizural shampoo it should grow back:feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Personality means nothing (if not autistic)

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Dude how bad do you look?

Fuckin brutal
Jk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back