More upper eyelid exposure for neutral to positive canthal tilt and more symmetrical eyes? GTFIH!

D

Deleted member 39604

Iron
Hey boys. I did a consultation with a surgeon here in Sweden. My main issue is that my eyelids are symmetrical, one shows a bit of upper eyelid, where as the other one shows a bit less. I have always wanted my eyes to look more symmetrical. On top of that one of the eyes has NCT, where as the other one is kind of on the edge of nct/neutral.

The surgeon I spoke to has a lot of experience, on top of that, their clinic has 4.7+ rating, basically everywhere. The guy graduated as a doctor already in 2005 and since 2015 has specifically been working within plastic surgery with eyes. The place I am going to, it's one of those whch is a plastic surgery place, but for eyes only. So I am pretty certain that they know their shit. Also they have done thousands of surgeries and only seem to have positive reviews.

My worry is the following. When I went in there. My idea was that they would fix the NCT and on top of that make both eyes symmetrical, by making the one with more upper eyelid exposure have less, to sort of make it symmetrical with the other eye. According to him, that should not be done. Instead a little bit more upper eyelid exposure should be done to both eyes, in order to make them symmetrical with eachother. His plan, and what he usually does for surgeries like mine. On each eye he basically does everything in a line. He goes from the right side of the eye, fixes the symmetry and then goes all the way out to the canthal tilt where he then raises it.

So my question is the following: If it means that your eyes become more symmetrical and you even get neutral or positive canthal tilt. Is that worth it, if it means that you get a little bit more upper eyelid exposure?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32760
Most guys/greycels here are from tiktok so you know all of them have adhd/ tiktok attention span , I'll highly appreciate you to shorten your posts to help those fags read it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Emiqrox, LooksThinker and 7 others
post pic

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and DelonLover1999
ive notied with me and with alot of people I look at the UEE isnt bad as it shows on selfies or pictures, when I look in the mirror my eyes are more open in my natural state vs when i take a picture, trying to take a selfie with how my eyelids are naturally positioned looks super weird then if I were to have the selfie look more relaxed and natural. Mirros is superior to selfie. I imagine this is for most people looking at themselves in the mirror vs in a selfie.

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, Gus17, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
ive notied with me and with alot of people I look at the UEE isnt bad as it shows on selfies or pictures, when I look in the mirror my eyes are more open in my natural state vs when i take a picture, trying to take a selfie with how my eyelids are naturally positioned looks super weird then if I were to have the selfie look more relaxed and natural. Mirros is superior to selfie. I imagine this is for most people looking at themselves in the mirror vs in a selfie.
same pictures from the below can be especially brutal for the eyes as the uee is maximized

Can I get an actual response for the question as opposed to people being retarded and talking about irrelevant shit.

That fucking pfp I knew it wouldn’t be a long time till I saw it here JFL
IMG 8650

• +1
Reactions: Banasura
är svårt att fatta vad du snackar om utan bilder, du borde posta ditt eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and Krakowski
What causes one eye to have NCT and the other eye not to have it?
är svårt att fatta vad du snackar om utan bilder, du borde posta ditt eye area
Yes op, please post your full face so we can do an analysis and help you

Uee is worse than nct tho

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Mirrors are fake. Unless you get a reverse mirror it isn’t truly how people see you.

Mirrors are fake. Unless you get a reverse mirror it isn’t truly how people see you.
Ur dumbo, u naturally see people to be more symmetrical than they appear prob better than they see themselves in the mirror, and u don’t need a true mirror u can just mirror ur selfies online, I do this to pick out the best photos I know are the most symmetrical. True mirror is a good way to fuck ur self image up completely.

Ur dumbo, u naturally see people to be more symmetrical than they appear prob better than they see themselves in the mirror, and u don’t need a true mirror u can just mirror ur selfies online, I do this to pick out the best photos I know are the most symmetrical. True mirror is a good way to fuck ur self image up completely.
will u look worse in motion in the eyes of others, compared to what u see in the mirror?

will u look worse in motion in the eyes of others, compared to what u see in the mirror?
No u look better in the eyes of others. People and images look much more symmetrical than they actually appear, ur own perception kinda does this for you, you personally will pick up on your own asymmetries than another person being able to do it to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
yea cuz u look straight into the mirror, but if a shorty is shorter than u then she gonna see that UEE but it doesnt matter

Hey boys. I did a consultation with a surgeon here in Sweden. My main issue is that my eyelids are symmetrical, one shows a bit of upper eyelid, where as the other one shows a bit less. I have always wanted my eyes to look more symmetrical. On top of that one of the eyes has NCT, where as the other one is kind of on the edge of nct/neutral.

The surgeon I spoke to has a lot of experience, on top of that, their clinic has 4.7+ rating, basically everywhere. The guy graduated as a doctor already in 2005 and since 2015 has specifically been working within plastic surgery with eyes. The place I am going to, it's one of those whch is a plastic surgery place, but for eyes only. So I am pretty certain that they know their shit. Also they have done thousands of surgeries and only seem to have positive reviews.

My worry is the following. When I went in there. My idea was that they would fix the NCT and on top of that make both eyes symmetrical, by making the one with more upper eyelid exposure have less, to sort of make it symmetrical with the other eye. According to him, that should not be done. Instead a little bit more upper eyelid exposure should be done to both eyes, in order to make them symmetrical with eachother. His plan, and what he usually does for surgeries like mine. On each eye he basically does everything in a line. He goes from the right side of the eye, fixes the symmetry and then goes all the way out to the canthal tilt where he then raises it.

So my question is the following: If it means that your eyes become more symmetrical and you even get neutral or positive canthal tilt. Is that worth it, if it means that you get a little bit more upper eyelid exposure?
No asymetry isnt as noticeable irl its better to havr 1 good looking side than none