morning eye effect is just light sensitivity

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
tbh a lot of talk around what “morning eyes” are and why they look better, but tbh I think it’s just that are eyes are extra sensitive to light shortly after waking up, so when we look at light, our eyes subconsciously squinch to aid our current light sensitive state, making it look better, however once your eyes adjust to the light after being awake, your eye muscles relax and you lose your “morning eyes”

• +1
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, toth77 and 2 others

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 6382
tbh a lot of talk around what “morning eyes” are and why they look better, but tbh I think it’s just that are eyes are extra sensitive to light shortly after waking up, so when we look at light, our eyes subconsciously squinch to aid our current light sensitive state, making it look better, however once your eyes adjust to the light after being awake, your eye muscles relax and you lose your “morning eyes”
That's why i always have the blinds in my room closed and the lights off.

I also avoid sunlight like the plague.

• +1
Reactions: retard
That's why i always have the blinds in my room closed and the lights off.

I also avoid sunlight like the plague.
ya JFL whenever I would leave school and go outside the sun would blast me and id start giga squinching with no conscious effort

there is more to it I think.
Some people get "triple eyelids" in the morning just after waking up that then go away after a while. Why would that be?