Moroccans have accepted Jewry

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Wtf is this?

@wsada @MaghrebGator @emeraldglass you have a lot of explaining to do. First the warship and now this. At least the Saudis, Turks etc pretend to hate Israel.

Pretty soon only the curries and shias will be the last supporters. There needs to be an alliance between an Islamist Pakistan and Iran. This is what the Jews fear the most.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Squirreljak, TheAnomaly and 7 others
Middle East needs a New Saddam Hussein.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nathan, emeraldglass, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Ignore them
Every Moroccan civilian ever supports Palestine
But they get beat up by the police for it...

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, nathan, emeraldglass and 3 others
Imagine paying dowry for pussy jfl

Cope the population is constantly doing demonstrations, just the other day i encountered one with thousands while going to the market, every Friday there are massive ones after prayer. They demonstrate more for Palestine than our own issues which pretty much resumes how much people support the cause.

I remember the first days of October people were literally celebrating every speech in Al Jazeera as if the national team scored a goal, in every café they had the channel on 24/7. Its just no one cares about the people's opinion pretty much like in the rest of the arab world.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iammoh, emeraldglass, wsada and 2 others
Ignore them
Every Moroccan civilian ever supports Palestine
But they get beat up by the police for it...

• WTF
Reactions: wsada
Based Morocco 🇲🇦👍 very smart people

Cope the population is constantly doing demonstrations, just the other day i encountered one with thousands while going to the market, every Friday there are massive ones after prayer. They demonstrate more for Palestine than our own issues which pretty much resumes how much people support the cause.

I remember the first days of October people were literally celebrating every speech in Al Jazeera as if the national team scored a goal, in every café they had the channel on 24/7. Its just no one cares about the people's opinion pretty much like in the rest of the arab world.
Why do you think they get so much attention? Similar to Turks and Saudis. Ofc the governments of these countries have relatively friendly relations with Israel, even if 99.9% of the population hate them

Kill all kuffar and kike supporters

Wtf is this?

@wsada @MaghrebGator @emeraldglass you have a lot of explaining to do. First the warship and now this. At least the Saudis, Turks etc pretend to hate Israel.

Pretty soon only the curries and shias will be the last supporters. There needs to be an alliance between an Islamist Pakistan and Iran. This is what the Jews fear the most.

Firstly, I have no need to explain anything because I wasn't there. Secondly, those present are most likely paid to be there, Moroccan population was outraged by this on social media. Some are even Israeli actors I think. One of them, for instance, says his name is Mukhamed instead of Mohamed, which is the Hebrew way of saying it.

• JFL
Reactions: iammoh, Chadeep, SecularIslamist and 1 other person