Morons telling me to lose weight

Deleted member 8091

Deleted member 8091

Silver
Look here, listen. I'm a 19 year old man who is 5'7 and 248 lbs. I would have hella loose skin if I did. Stop saying shit you know nothing about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Qaliqal, Deleted member 18052, currylightskin and 1 other person
You’re 5’7 and 248lbs?

kys

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7, Schönling, Inhale and 4 others
lose 100 pounds and ascend 1 PSL at <12% bf but you have loose skin you can hide in a shirt and will tighten back in a few months :feelswhy: losing weight sounds like such a shitty idea :soy:

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
Doesn't loose skin only happen if you lose weight rapidly or through surgery?
Just lose weight slowly and build strength while you're at it.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Danish_Retard, volcelfatcel and 3 others
Look here, listen. I'm a 19 year old man who is 5'7 and 248 lbs. I would have hella loose skin if I did. Stop saying shit you know nothing about.
how can you know that????
im fucking 30 years old and 2 years ago i was fucking 286lbs by 6'1 and now im 176lbs
i dont have loose skin... its depends on how fast you losing wheight.. i needed 2 years to loose wheight

YOU ARE FUCKING 19 YEARS OLD!! DONT GIVE UP YOU LITTLE SHIT
WHATS THE OPTION??? YOU WILL STAY FAT??? NO! YOU GOT TO THROW THAT SHIT OUT OF YOUR BODY
and you will ascend multiple psl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lygodactylus, DyingHope, Danish_Retard and 2 others
im fucking 30 years old and 2 years ago i was fucking 286lbs by 6'1 and now im 176lbs
i dont have loose skin... its depends on how fast you losing wheight.. i needed 2 years to loose wheight
2 years? I'll be so fuckin' old by then.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Lygodactylus and LooksOrDeath
You should put on another 50lbs for maximum skin tightness

• JFL
Reactions: racoon4 and LooksOrDeath
Bhai I know the feeling, I am also a fatcel (5'10'', 185lb) but the people telling u this are being legit.

At my peak I weighed 210lb, and I was surprised how much elasticity your skin retains, you wont have as much skin as u think, but you WILL have stretch marks.

Honestly the worst part, physically, is the liposys. As u start losing weight your fat essentially becomes less dense as some of it is burned off, but your skin doesn't start to shrink until you lose a lot more weight, so u end up looking like a a pillow case that's 2 sizes too big for the pillow in it.

Get past that stage and u will be fine Bhai

WHATS THE OPTION??? YOU WILL STAY FAT??? NO! YOU GOT TO THROW THAT SHIT OUT OF YOUR BODY
Dude, I'm black. Can I still do it?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Lygodactylus and SendMePicsToRate
Dude, I'm black. Can I still do it?
i tell you what
i like you and i want you
now we can do this the easy way or the hard way

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Don't you think, that every extra day your skin is stretching out due to excess weight, is well get easier in the future for the skin to retreat to tight skin??

Every extra day of stretched out skin, will make it harder.

Excess skin, is brutals though. But the younger one is. the more change it becomes tighter over time again (the skin). plus collagen maxx.

lol fat bastard, did mummy feed you too many cookies and donuts:soy::soy::soy:

Yeah I feel you, I'm also extremely fat at 5'7, 120 kg and I'm trying to lose weight with starvemaxxing (hardcore fasting). Excess skin shouldn't be a big concern because the skin will stretch after a couple of months, especially with gymcelling.

Last edited:
lol fat bastard, did mummy feed you too many cookies and donuts:soy::soy::soy:
I'm fat because I have a eating disorder, whenever I feel depressed or anxiety I eat a lot to cope and get dopamine, literally turned me into a bloated pig.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
I'm fat because I have a eating disorder, whenever I feel depressed or anxiety I eat a lot to cope and get dopamine, literally turned me into a bloated pig.
hungry fat bastard GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
American moment

Lose the weight while your young. You still have loads of collagen so loose skin shouldn’t be a problem. It might be stretchy tho.

fatcel is volcel

Real talk, just keep gaining weight pimp.

Lose weight slowly while building muscle at the same time, it would be possible in your situation.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and volcelfatcel

Based oldcel.:feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: exeight