Morph and Preliminary Notes from Dr Defrancq (High IQ looksmaxxers needed)

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Hello Looksmaxxers,

I need your advice on something. I consulted with Dr Defrancq in London and have booked the surgery date 17 June 2020 he has given me the below preliminary notes :

-1. Lefort I extrusion (no lower jaw- BSSO)
-2. custom made Wrap around peek for mandibular border and chin.
- 3. custom made Peek cheek implants
4. (Removal of 1/2 of the buccal fat pad).

These were discussed for a later time:
- (An onlay grafting on the nose bridge was discussed as well).
- (Alar sill reduction (nose job)

What do guys think?

Other members on this site have highlighted perioral mound liposuction, submental liposuction. I also am looking into Tabans Almond Eye surgery.

This is a morph of the expected results.

Here is a full video of me

Attached are my scans for those who wish to get technical.

Attachments

• Guya Singh - CEPH0204173152.jpg
    Guya Singh - CEPH0204173152.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 71
  • Guya Singh - OPG0204173148.jpg
    Guya Singh - OPG0204173148.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 71
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, I'mme and Casadonis
you have a very good mind for looksmaxing but a shit base jfl,
life is unfair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, JMax, CristianT and 3 others
Lifefuel morph. You look high bf now so lean down before committing to surgery. Can he morph what you would look like from the front?

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Gaia262 and BigBoy
Looks impressive OP!

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I'm not giving up. I am calling in the heavy artillery:

@Dr Shekelberg
@Golden Glass
@Tyrionlannistercel
@Gosick
@cardiologist I
@aut0phobic
@Bobbu flay
@OldRooster
@Vitruvian
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@KEy21
@lookserumaxeru s
@Linoob
@face
@LordNorwood

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, CristianT, BigBoy and 3 others

@Dr Shekelberg
@Golden Glass
@Tyrionlannistercel
@Gosick
@cardiologist I
@aut0phobic
@Bobbu flay
@OldRooster
@Vitruvian
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@KEy21
@lookserumaxeru s
@Linoob
@face
@LordNorwood

Apart from @Golden Glass , u only tagged lurkers.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Chadelite, CristianT and 7 others
Hello Looksmaxxers,

I need your advice on something. I consulted with Dr Defrancq in London and have booked the surgery date 17 June 2020 he has given me the below preliminary notes :

-1. Lefort I extrusion (no lower jaw- BSSO)
-2. custom made Wrap around peek for mandibular border and chin.
- 3. custom made Peek cheek implants
4. (Removal of 1/2 of the buccal fat pad).

These were discussed for a later time:
- (An onlay grafting on the nose bridge was discussed as well).
- (Alar sill reduction (nose job)

What do guys think?

Other members on this site have highlighted perioral mound liposuction, submental liposuction. I also am looking into Tabans Almond Eye surgery.

This is a morph of the expected results.

Here is a full video of me

Attached are my scans for those who wish to get technical.

Price?
Btw morph looks much better

• +1
Thats pretty cheap if you compare it with my country.

Btw, did he pointed your weakpoints out or did u say i want this and that

• +1
Thats pretty cheap if you compare it with my country.

Btw, did he pointed your weakpoints out or did u say i want this and that

I highlighted the chin and buccal fat he made the other suggestions aswell to create harmony . Dr Defrancq visualizes the overall image instead of fixing one failo.

This morph just shows chin move movement, as you can see it breaks harmony .

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, .👽. and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Nice bro. Thx. I think ill visit him too.

Can you pay him in instalments?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and PubertyMaxxer
@SirGey
What happened to this forum , the quality has dropped like 80% , like no one can be bothered anymore. I only left for a few months, back then if I made a post I would have 50 replies with a lot of passionate high iq people.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, CristianT and Gaia262
are you low bf% enough to have defined abs? i’d be cautious with the buccal fat removal if you haven’t already tried very hard to lean down. buccal fat removal is permanent, removing the fat can turn you into an early oldcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Gaia262
are you low bf% enough to have defined abs? i’d be cautious with the buccal fat removal if you haven’t already tried very hard to lean down. buccal fat removal is permanent, removing the fat can turn you into an early oldcel

It's genetic , my face is very rounded. I explained to Dr Defrancq he will be only taking 50%. I think he is trying to add mass to the face and maintain harmony instead of stripping away the fat which would explain the chin/mandible implant. Cheek implant and Lefort 1.

20200202 190521

20200202 092644

I have gotten the exact same type of morph and it looks weird as fuck.

• +1
I have gotten the exact same type of morph and it looks weird as fuck.
Yeah it does look uncanny, I spoke today about a frontal morph and a side morph to be revised. I mean Dr Defrancq is an elderly man and he makes these for his consults. So I take it with a pinch of salt just as a general direction.

Hopefully I get detailed revised morphs then I will repost this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Hey bro, I'm legit getting jaw Implants with Defrancq on June 17th too. So It looks like we'll be meeting each other lmao

• Love it
Yeah it does look uncanny, I spoke today about a frontal morph and a side morph to be revised. I mean Dr Defrancq is an elderly man and he makes these for his consults. So I take it with a pinch of salt just as a general direction.

Hopefully I get detailed revised morphs then I will repost this thread.
you asked hlm to revlse your morphs? lmaooo

thats some next level autlsm, he wll prolly know you post on here just from that

• So Sad
Howcome you're doing lefort 1 + lower jaw and chin implant instead of full bimax? It looks like your bite is already fine, won't that get messed up by only moving the maxilla? Perhaps you're looking for jaw width but it doesn't look particulary narrow currently. Curious about what movement you would have with the solo lefort.

What did you request regarding the cheek implants, will they cover the infraorbitals as well as zygos?

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Gaia262 and Casadonis
Howcome you're doing lefort 1 + lower jaw and chin implant instead of full bimax? It looks like your bite is already fine, won't that get messed up by only moving the maxilla? Perhaps you're looking for jaw width but it doesn't look particulary narrow currently. Curious about what movement you would have with the solo lefort.

What did you request regarding the cheek implants, will they cover the infraorbitals as well as zygos?

I think he's moving his maxilla downward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and Gaia262
Hey bro, I'm legit getting jaw Implants with Defrancq on June 17th too. So It looks like we'll be meeting each other lmao
Price?

• +1
Yes, that's possible. The lower third is on the shorter side. But it does look to be coming slightly forward too in the morph. Perhaps not accurate.

• +1
@SirGey
What happened to this forum , the quality has dropped like 80% , like no one can be bothered anymore. I only left for a few months, back then if I made a post I would have 50 replies with a lot of passionate high iq people.
Lol this is my new sig, so telling about what has happened, high IQ/active users have been banned left and right, content has been drying up, and useless greycels from .co and other places have been flooding in JFL.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Gaia262, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
you have a very good mind for looksmaxing but a shit base jfl,
life is unfair
Hes good looking for a curry keep crying for him

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and Gaia262

@Dr Shekelberg
@Golden Glass
@Tyrionlannistercel
@Gosick
@cardiologist I
@aut0phobic
@Bobbu flay
@OldRooster
@Vitruvian
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@KEy21
@lookserumaxeru s
@Linoob
@face
@LordNorwood
did not notice this tag ngl, it must have been edited in

• +1
Dude, what is your question?

• +1

Yes, that's possible. The lower third is on the shorter side. But it does look to be coming slightly forward too in the morph. Perhaps not accurate.

The thing is I am probably going to ask him to skip the cheek implants, I don't want to have surgeries for the sake of it with the added expenses and risks even when Dr Defrancq said quote " "The cheekbones are fine in presence but infraorbital area is somewhat deficient." it will bring the price down to EURO 16,500

I do wish to get Taban's almond eye surgery which will most likely be paired with infraorbital rim implants.

Yes the Lefort 1 is to move the Maxilla downwards the reason is to create harmony with the chin implant and when i smile I currently can't see my front teeth, because the midface is so short, not because of a long philtrum.

I completely agree the morph does show some horizontal projection. I did ask about the change in bite because and if I will need orthodontics again but this was never mentioned in anyway so I assume not.

I will be seeing Dr Defrancq and bringing all of this up with him.

The money saved from the cheek implants i can easily put towards perioral mound liposuction/submental liposuction and the nosebridge graft etc which are more pressing.

So it's all coming together.
Dude, what is your question?

It's more to get you guys opinions and critiques, keeping you guys in the loop. You guys helped me a lot in my first post a few months back. If you guys got questions for me let me know.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
The thing is I am probably going to ask him to skip the cheek implants, I don't want to have surgeries for the sake of it with the added expenses and risks even when Dr Defrancq said quote " "The cheekbones are fine in presence but infraorbital area is somewhat deficient." it will bring the price down to EURO 16,500

I do wish to get Taban's almond eye surgery which will most likely be paired with infraorbital rim implants.

Yes the Lefort 1 is to move the Maxilla downwards the reason is to create harmony with the chin implant and when i smile I currently can't see my front teeth, because the midface is so short, not because of a long philtrum.

I completely agree the morph does show some horizontal projection. I did ask about the change in bite because and if I will need orthodontics again but this was never mentioned in anyway so I assume not.

I will be seeing Dr Defrancq and bringing all of this up with him.

The money saved from the cheek implants i can easily put towards perioral mound liposuction/submental liposuction and the nosebridge graft etc which are more pressing.

So it's all coming together.

It's more to get you guys opinions and critiques, keeping you guys in the loop. You guys helped me a lot in my first post a few months back. If you guys got questions for me let me know.
Yes, if you're going to Taban later you might as well skip the infraorbital rim implants for now. You probably want to spare your lower eyelids from numerous incisions anyway.

Adding a little bit of height to your lower third might be a good idea. That said if you're only getting a downgraft with the lefort I don't think that morph is very accurate. Are you having both anterior and posterior downgrafts? How long is your philtrum currently?

And yes you would certainly improve by losing facial fat one way or another. IF you're already low BF, buccal fat removal and/or perioral lipo could help. I would try losing more weight first though.

Submental fat doesn't seem to be as bad and that area should stretch out and improve from the augmentation you're getting anyway, although perhaps not as much with implants as you would get by actually moving the bones.

• +1
Yes, if you're going to Taban later you might as well skip the infraorbital rim implants for now. You probably want to spare your lower eyelids from numerous incisions anyway.

Adding a little bit of height to your lower third might be a good idea. That said if you're only getting a downgraft with the lefort I don't think that morph is very accurate. Are you having both anterior and posterior downgrafts? How long is your philtrum currently?

And yes you would certainly improve by losing facial fat one way or another. IF you're already low BF, buccal fat removal and/or perioral lipo could help. I would try losing more weight first though.

Submental fat doesn't seem to be as bad and that area should stretch out and improve from the augmentation you're getting anyway, although perhaps not as much with implants as you would get by actually moving the bones.

Hi Kota, my philtrum length is 15mm. I did ask Dr Defrancq for a lip lift he said that's not a right procedure for this, the midface needs vertically extended instead through the lefort 1 to see my full smile.

Yes the dreaded facial fat, I will do the perioral and possible the submental after the first procedure (which includes 50% buccal fat removal) to see how everything settles. He did say there will be soft tissue movement when I talked about submental lipo. Dr Defranqc also wants to do some work on my nose through an alar sill reduction/nosdebridge graft which I might look into.

Yup will try to skip cheek implants and go with infraorobital implants with Taban's Almond Eye. I am trying to fix what needs to be fixed instead of trying to create things and either look uncanny or get nerve damage/infection.

Dr Defranqc really tries to do everything to make your profile perfect which i respect, but you kind of need to pull back and come to happy optimum middle.

Good luck OP. How much are you gonna pay?

• +1
From your profile radiographs your bite looks normal. Wrap-around jaw implant might be better to give vertical mass in lower third. The after morph you posted in OP looks too short vertically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Gaia262
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
This is 16.5k Euro without cheek implants. With my current situation this is on hold.
That’s not bad given the amount of surgeries you’re getting.

From your profile radiographs your bite looks normal. Wrap-around jaw implant might be better to give vertical mass in lower third. The after morph you posted in OP looks too short vertically.

That's a good point others have highlighted. I prefer to get almond eye surgery with taban first tbh.

Dr Defranqc is taking this really far to the point I am uncomfortable with the amount of recommendations so want to put this on hold.

didnt read anything but jfl you need double jaw and genio not fing implants
the morph looks rly bad im sry

• +1
didnt read anything but jfl you need double jaw and genio not fing implants
the morph looks rly bad im sry

Yes, you are correct . Double jaw and genio is needed aswell as almond eye. It was my fault as I told him not too invasive, but realized I need to go all in.

Dr defrancq did make me another morph with a bimax and almond eye and it looks amazing.

Wanted this thread to die off until I get this sorted but @Dope brought it back

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kota and goodman78
Yes, you are correct . Double jaw and genio is needed aswell as almond eye. It was my fault as I told him not too invasive, but realized I need to go all in.

Dr defrancq did make me another morph with a bimax and almond eye and it looks amazing.
Can you post your revised morphs?

• +1
Good luck OP. You should go full on double jaw.

• +1
Can you post your revised morphs?

Prefer this thread to die out . I will do a new one when the time is right looking to get this bimax + genio done towards the end of this year.

• +1
Reactions: kota, Deleted member 5634 and PubertyMaxxer