Morph/clean my eyebrows

Pretty_bread

Pretty_bread

Iron
So here in my country grooming your eyebrows makes you a huge faggot and a complete disgrace to your family, can anyone groom my eyebrows or digitally enhance them so i can see how i can potentially look like.

My particular problem is how fucking asymmetrical they make my eyes

(Had surgery three days ago and couldn’t sleep since so excuse the death tier dark circles)

06EB2B57 975D 400C B1CF 01E092890863

PicsArt 01 01 062850

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10185 and 1 other person
Thnx, Right side is kind of achievable but how can i get rid of the pointy end of the left side without pushing it back horizontally? Do i use hair dye on the bald area?
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Pretty_bread
Thnx, Right side is kind of achievable but how can i get rid of the pointy end of the left side without pushing it back horizontally? Do i use hair dye on the bald area?

I usually take one by one and its even out magically.

Ah I SEE.. That is only achievable with some serum etc that will grow you eyebrow..

So here in my country grooming your eyebrows makes you a huge faggot and a complete disgrace to your family, can anyone groom my eyebrows or digitally enhance them so i can see how i can potentially look like.

My particular problem is how fucking asymmetrical they make my eyes

(Had surgery three days ago and couldn’t sleep since so excuse the death tier dark circles)

View attachment 904180
Ah I SEE.. That is only achievable with some serum etc that will grow you eyebrow..
fuck "serum" minox is the only way to get a drastic difference in hair location/coverage, maybe oral castor oil