[Morph] FIXED PITT FINALLY

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
9eKoHHe.jpg
6rOkHzy.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2486 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
no difference

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
they both look like morphs

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Looks worse

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Deleted member 1100, Jagged0 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Feanor, Kingkellz and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
looks worse but still good

• +1
  • +1
he became sean opry

i thgink my masseter insertion line up mouth level like his but holy fuckig shit balls how the fuck are his that big naturally meanwhile i prob can keep chewing falim and mine prob will never get that size guess i can get implants that size

i thgink my masseter insertion line up mouth level like his but holy fuckig shit balls how the fuck are his that big naturally meanwhile i prob can keep chewing falim and mine prob will never get that size guess i can get implants that size
99% sure he got implants, and they ruined his face. You don't want massateers that big.

99% sure he got implants, and they ruined his face. You don't want massateers that big.
@Almu thoughts did he? his masseters were not that size in high sxhool and they are absuletly fucking massive here like insanely massive its almost unbelieveable

Looks worse, The reason the wider jaw works good with pitt is his lip and nose shape. If you just remove the jaw width you fuck up his entire harmony

Looks worse, The reason the wider jaw works good with pitt is his lip and nose shape. If you just remove the jaw width you fuck up his entire harmony
This. His nose and mouth don't look as good with a narrower jaw and hollow cheeks.