Morph Me Into Chad

DrOtaku

DrOtaku

Silver
UHUG3863
IMG E0498

Blurry no fraud license picture and body.
Known Falio's : Asymmetric chin/ Jaw, Philtrum, Down turned lips, upturned nose, ptosis in one eye, cuck brows, 4 head

Upcoming Max's: Minox and dye for cuckbrows. Dental work for crossbite/ tmj. Bone smash chin (probs cope). Neck max (never big enough). Melanotan 2 and skin max.

Stat's: 183cm, 186lbs below 10% body fat, 8x6 inch dick ( I stretched the fucker), 23 inch bideltoid, 30 inch waist, 47 inch chest

img_e0498-jpg.396404

K1zhbbm.gif

post better pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Jones, BadaBing and 9 others
How old r u? u look 35ish

we are not your army
GTFO of our cult faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
you look fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
JFL you are not below 10% body fat bro

its giga over

Why did you posted pics of your abs tho

• +1
Reactions: Nisse

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, MogTheMogger, Deleted member 4991 and 4 others
your eyes are you weakest point

IMG E0498

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Chad69
You're welcome

IMG E0498
FaceApp 1588959513850

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, RichardSpencel, DrOtaku and 1 other person
Blue eye halo is insane
I have that color, but that camera at the DMV distorts color. My hair color is neon fucking orange and it didn't even pick that up... Dying and injecting MT2 ASAP. I was squinting really hard in that too.

I have that color, but that camera at the DMV distorts color. My hair color is neon fucking orange and it didn't even pick that up... Dying and injecting MT2 ASAP. I was squinting really hard in that too.

You have a sexy avi ngl makes me feel like i'm talking to a foid but i'm not

View attachment 396403View attachment 396404

Blurry no fraud license picture and body.
Known Falio's : Asymmetric chin/ Jaw, Philtrum, Down turned lips, upturned nose, ptosis in one eye, cuck brows, 4 head

Upcoming Max's: Minox and dye for cuckbrows. Dental work for crossbite/ tmj. Bone smash chin (probs cope). Neck max (never big enough). Melanotan 2 and skin max.

Stat's: 183cm, 186lbs below 10% body fat, 8x6 inch dick ( I stretched the fucker), 23 inch bideltoid, 30 inch waist, 47 inch chest
reminds me of Zack Ward

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 13
You think I can get from this to that with Melanotan 2, minoxidil, and dye? I think I need whiter sclera (would be less obvious with tan) and dont know how to describe it, but my lower lid is more curved. Could partial squinch fraud but thats cope.
Maybe, I dont know jack about Melanotan 2. I'm already black so i really dont want to use it LOL. Just get color contacts and dark thick eyebrows

Maybe, I dont know jack about Melanotan 2. I'm already black so i really dont want to use it LOL. Just get color contacts and dark thick eyebrows
Im a few shades from that light blue color, but I think its close enough. They'd look even lighter with darker skin. Plus Im a fucking ginger so MT2 is a must. Thanks again... changed my life man. JFL next time I go to get a haircut Im showing this morph.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
Depends. Do you want to become Chad or Chadrone? The latter involves an additional black-and-white filter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back