Morph with hypnosis!

ApolloAurius

ApolloAurius

Brasileiro......
I was seeing a course in hypnosis for the purpose of curing my social phobia and, of course, increasing my social skills. The fuck is: the course teacher literally managed to remove spots from the finger using the power of the mind.
The guy basically made statements so strong that his body acted on it.

That shit gave me a fucking idea. I am creating an audio for hypnosis where I will increase the amount of HGH in my body to grow. It is an audio in which I will listen in my sleep.
Unfortunately I can't do the audio for you, as my native language is not English and my pronunciation would fuck everything up.

This is just a theory, I will test it in practice and I recommend that you try it too. Share your results.

My audio is basically:
- you will grow 15 cm up to x month
- the amount of HGH will increase by 140% throughout the day
- you are growing more and more with each passing day

In fact, in the fucking course he says it is not possible to directly influence the automatic processes of the body, but it is possible to influence them indirectly by placing beliefs in the subconscious. An example of an influence on the body would be the statement "you will be afraid when you touch that object", and then, when the person touches the object, the body starts releasing adrenaline and all these shit hormones when we are afraid.

Maybe in a few days I will write a manual on how to hypnotize yourself.

Edit: damn, i forgot to mention: it was a weeks-long process, not a literal transformation of seconds. his body has changed over time! he made statements every day! do not think that this is a process of a few seconds, do not fuck. the body does not have this ability to change instantly...

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and lepo2317
In fact, I believe it will work for me because I'm still a teenager. if their growth plates have already closed... sorry, it's over...

Subliminals work and there is plenty of evidence of that, so hypnosis must work too. I am kidding, that shit is cope. You must be mentally ill to believe it will work.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12758 and hairyballscel
Subliminals work and there is plenty of evidence of that, so hypnosis must work too. I am kidding, that shit is cope. You must be mentally ill to believe it will work.
"theory"

Join date checks out.

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
ngl there is some evidence that people with specific names will look a certain way that correlates to real life. ex; someone named Alex has a sharp jaw. Like how your name affects your personality in a way that causes you to develop a certain way, not because of the name itself, but because of the stereotypes associated with that name that causes you to do things someone with that name would do

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Baldingman1998 and ApolloAurius