morph

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
is this morph possible with bimax if i go to ramieri? would he be able to do enough movement for it

Attachments

• BC1B34B3-A0BD-4E68-8369-0074B393B7ED.jpeg
    BC1B34B3-A0BD-4E68-8369-0074B393B7ED.jpeg
    480.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 78EAF840-F705-488B-956D-5F59A12FFE3A.jpeg
    78EAF840-F705-488B-956D-5F59A12FFE3A.jpeg
    471.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
is this morph possible with bimax if i go to ramieri? would he be able to do enough movement for it
one bimax away from htn / chadlite :love:

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and mfk
  • +1
i don't want to be a coping lunatic but have you been mewing? if so for how long?

i don't want to be a coping lunatic but have you been mewing? if so for how long?
i go to a myofunctional therapist and do exercises to help with mewing so yes basically

• +1
over

• WTF
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
tag truce_cel on his ass
it puts the toxic faggots in their place
also why did you ask me about mewing do you think it will work bettwr than surgery? 😭 my myofunctional therapist says i shouldn't get jaw surgery bc i could still change but i think that's a larp

You would look great. Chadlite. Your skin looks great btw.

You would look great. Chadlite. Your skin looks great btw.
thank you ❤️ but do you think this is realistic movements especially for ramieri who tends to be conservative?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716
Can someone who knows about Bimax explain why the mandible does not swing out and up (allowing more of the back of the mandible to show). I’m assuming it’s because the maxilla is not shortened as it should be.

thank you ❤️ but do you think this is realistic movements especially for ramieri who tends to be conservative?
I just looked up bimax results and it seems like some people have gotten similar results to your morph. Don’t know much about bimax or plastic surgery in general but I’ve had friends who’ve had it and if the surgeon is conservative these results may not be as realistic. As long as the surgeon has a good rep and knows what he’s doing you should get decent results.

I just looked up bimax results and it seems like some people have gotten similar results to your morph. Don’t know much about bimax or plastic surgery in general but I’ve had friends who’ve had it and if the surgeon is conservative these results may not be as realistic. As long as the surgeon has a good rep and knows what he’s doing you should get decent results.
okay i should show the morph to him as well because i don't want anything less than perfection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716
okay i should show the morph to him as well because i don't want anything less than perfection
Always aim for perfection and nothing less

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
You have an insane base wtf, legit chadlite prettyboy soft features and skin

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
it's cuz i'm gay faggot ❤️
Bro you barely have to looksmax you can probably get bimax and ascend just off that gay nigga standards are low as hell

Bro you barely have to looksmax you can probably get bimax and ascend just off that gay nigga standards are low as hell
okay but i want to be gay chad model idc if i'm gay i want to be as hot as possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
  • +1
  • +1
would look way better with a straight nose

it's almost straight in the morph, and surgery usually pushes it up a bit more.
theres a bump there buddy. if u wanna go full gay mode u gotta get rid of that fr

theres a bump there buddy. if u wanna go full gay mode u gotta get rid of that fr
i don't wanna look gay.. the bump is not that big of a deal i think the side profile still mogs