Morphing photos for tinder?

Norwegian LTN

Norwegian LTN

Iron
How to morph photos, but still make them realistic?

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
Why would you do that? It's much better to lower expectations before meeting.

• +1
Reactions: m0glit3, shizuku11111, iblamemyheight and 2 others
To get more matches
Why would it be better to lower the expectations, wouldnt it be better the other way around?
Obviusly you still have to look like the same guy and not completely diffrent

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
To get more matches
Why would it be better to lower the expectations, wouldnt it be better the other way around?
no bro trust me he is right

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and Norwegian LTN
To get more matches
It's literally just catfishing.

If she think's she's meeting a 6'2 HTN and she meets a 6' LTN everything is just destined to go wrong. Best case scenario is just her turning around at first sight.

Because it's impossible to match 7/10+ without being strong HTN and women use tons of makeup and filters what's the problem of frauding pictures lmao

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ishouldkymsl and PRIEST Sv3rige
It's literally just catfishing.

If she think's she's meeting a 6'2 HTN and she meets a 6' LTN everything is just destined to go wrong. Best case scenario is just her turning around at first sight.
You fraud a level higher than you are. Before the date she’s going to show you to all her friends and their reactions will have a huge part in how she treats you during the date.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and Norwegian LTN
Because it's impossible to match 7/10+ without being strong HTN and women use tons of makeup and filters what's the problem of frauding pictures lmao
I have no moral incentive here lol. Try it out for yourself. I can almost guarantee that it will end up as a trainwreck.

And yes it's diffcult to get matches if ur below HTN, but then OLD just isn't for you.

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN
If you have a pimple or something I feel like you would just be stupid if you didnt just edit it away

I have no moral incentive here lol. Try it out for yourself. I can almost guarantee that it will end up as a trainwreck.

And yes it's diffcult to get matches if ur below HTN, but then OLD just isn't for you.
I always faceapp my photos and never had a problem lmao, women expect you to look better in photos anyway

• +1
Reactions: ishouldkymsl, PRIEST Sv3rige and Norwegian LTN
You fraud a level higher than you are. Before the date she’s going to show you to all her friends and their reactions will have a huge part in how she treats you during the date.
I feel like if you look better in the photos she will already see you as the better looking guy in the photos aslong as is not frauded too much

• +1
Yes, but wouldnt catfishing from mtn to mabye like low htn be worth it?
No, because she will just be disappointed. Women are all about fantasy, their minds are driven like they live in a story.
If she thinks she is meeting Henry Cavil, and then Cavil from wish enters the room her brain will be pumped with cortisol and it will just be a bad time all around.

It is better to present yourself as a little worse than you are irl, and she'll be pleasantly surprised instead. If you're 6'2, put 5'11, put pictures in poor lightning, lens distortion etc. Trust me, this is the way.

It is better to present yourself as a little worse than you are irl, and she'll be pleasantly surprised instead. If you're 6'2, put 5'11, put pictures in poor lightning, lens distortion etc. Trust me, this is the way.
I get your point, but you wouldnt get any matches if you did that so then its not really a point

• Hmm...
I get your point, but you wouldnt get any matches if you did that so then its not really a point
Yes you will. Just looksmaxx until you're high HTN - Chadlite before you start using OLD.

If you're sub HTN OLD won't work either way in barely any capacity.