Mosques in China are being torn down and Islam is considered a mental illness. What do you think?

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576, cekonerr, raumDEuter and 4 others
@yeeyeeslayer But are they really wrong?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter and BigJimsWornOutTires
this is old news JFL I’ve known about this for years.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
@yeeyeeslayer But are they really wrong?

The ppl in this video are acting in a retarded way which I condemn and don’t want to associate with

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Akhi, Trilogy and 2 others
You get arrested in muslim countries if you protest china

well I guess same goes for all countries now

• +1
If only gooks knew Islam would save them from inceldom and would prevent white men from cucking them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, emeraldglass, Pikabro and 1 other person
wtf I love china now :oops:

I pledge allegiance to CCP, bing chilling 1000 years 🇨🇳

• +1
Reactions: cekonerr
If only gooks knew Islam would save them from inceldom and would prevent white men and cucking them
It didn’t save you from Inceldom tough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cekonerr and yeeyeeslayer
If only gooks knew Islam would save them from inceldom and would prevent white men and cucking them
It wouldn't cause they have more men then women.

Only a religion that enforces polygamy where the women date more then 1 men could save them.

Or a major war.

It wouldn't cause they have more men then women.

Only a religion that enforces polygamy where the women date more then 1 men could save them.

Or a major war.
Yeah that’s weird for some reason they’re one of the only parts of the world where there’s more men, the norm is that there’s more women. Wonder why, could it be femicide? Abortion? Maybe it’s do do with their 1 child rule idk

Yeah that’s weird for some reason they’re one of the only parts of the world where there’s more men, the norm is that there’s more women
Its actually everywhere in the world that for young people there is more men.

Its just that men die earlier.
Abortion? Maybe it’s do do with their 1 child rule idk
Yeah thats why its more extreme in China then in other countries

This is some OG farnese shit ngl ngl

The narratives are crashing, though. China supports Iran and much of the Middle East. Iran and all of the Middle East are Islamic. Yet China opposes Islam's nature? It makes no sense.

The same as China is a big partner of many countries in Southern Africa which are mostly black culture. Yet in China, they dislike black culture. There are many clips you can still find online of Chinese people cussing black folks out and calling them the nigga-word. It makes no sense!

Can anyone explain this contradicting narrative with that country?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Yeah that’s weird for some reason they’re one of the only parts of the world where there’s more men, the norm is that there’s more women. Wonder why, could it be femicide? Abortion? Maybe it’s do do with their 1 child rule idk
One child policy
They used to throw out babies if they were women. Even before the one child policy.
That's why there are so many female adoptees from Southern China in the US

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
One child policy
They used to throw out babies if they were women. Even before the one child policy.
That's why there are so many female adoptees from Southern China in the US
I knew it

Wow, just today I got recommended a similar video and found out there are floppy sledgehammers in China..

• Woah
Religious people are retarded period but Jews and Muslims more so than the rest.

The narratives are crashing, though. China supports Iran and much of the Middle East. Iran and all of the Middle East are Islamic. Yet China opposes Islam's nature? It makes no sense.
They support Iran for strategic reasons because they have a common enemy in the america, it doesn’t mean they like Islam or are okay with it in their country

• Hmm...

The same as China is a big partner of many countries in Southern Africa which are mostly black culture. Yet in China, they dislike black culture. There are many clips you can still find online of Chinese people cussing black folks out and calling them the nigga-word. It makes no sense!

The government is against religion in general. Something something push down extremism.

Tbh I don't think the video shows the whole picture. I know a couple of hui ( Islamic Chinese people) and they seem to be doing fine.

Pretty much If you are a religious group in China and u listen to the CCP they'll allow u to practice whatever, within their boundaries

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and BigJimsWornOutTires
They support Iran for strategic reasons because they have a common enemy in the america, it doesn’t mean they like Islam or are okay with it in their country
But the Muslims control Iran, not only the government unlike us and most of Europe. Those people would've had a problem with business ties to China. They exalt their religion with importance above all. Working with a nation that labels them mentally ill would be a crime in Islam. It's like a Muslim man marrying a Buddhist or atheist. It's against their law.

The government is against religion in general. Something something push down extremism.

Tbh I don't think the video shows the whole picture. I know a couple of hui ( Islamic Chinese people) and they seem to be doing fine.

Pretty much If you are a religious group in China and u listen to the CCP they'll allow u to practice whatever, within their boundaries
Maybe that mosque had a bedbug infestation and so they relocated. Or lice infestation, common among Muslims.

geopolitics and influence is way more important to the CCP than any religious or cultural dissent

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Pikabro
geopolitics and influence is way more important to the CCP than any religious or cultural dissent
More or less, people are full of shit. China's full of shit. Islam's full of shit. We, Russia, every nation is full of shit. When they talk about nukes, understand, they're full of shit.

The dreadful reputation of nuclear weapons has steadily been losing its potency against the people. There's been much talk that nukes are lies; they don't do shit except a big boom. The Bogeyman hiding under our bed; nukes underground. So Putin is putting the nukes into orbit! Thus, the Bogeyman in the sky to restrengthen that fear. Remind everyone about the Bogeyman.

They're all full of shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
Based chinese

Propaganda from america

Jfl believing a twitter post

More or less, people are full of shit. China's full of shit. Islam's full of shit. We, Russia, every nation is full of shit. When they talk about nukes, understand, they're full of shit.

The dreadful reputation of nuclear weapons has steadily been losing its potency against the people. There's been much talk that nukes are lies; they don't do shit except a big boom. The Bogeyman hiding under our bed; nukes underground. So Putin is putting the nukes into orbit! Thus, the Bogeyman in the sky to restrengthen that fear. Remind everyone about the Bogeyman.

They're all full of shit.
so you think atomic bombs are a hoax?

• +1
Bad and its not a mental illness

so you think atomic bombs are a hoax?
Blown out of proportion. After those bombs detonated in Japan, the people began rebuilding the same week. Big Boom. That's it.

Never allow man to frighten you. Like many, they're full of shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
Fake news. theyre being renovated and made to look less near eastern and more chinese

islam isnt considered a mental illness either jfl