Mossad agents edited one of my posts

mug

mug

Sicko
i was gone and came back and a post I made with info was edited even though i posted it differently….

Insane mossad activity, and an attachment I posted of a screenshot of a public website was publicly deleted…

This is funny asf

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
i was gone and came back and a post I made with info was edited even though i posted it differently….

Insane mossad activity, and an attachment I posted of a screenshot of a public website was publicly deleted…

This is funny asf
Same. I'm pretty sure a Mossad agent lives in my phone. I was speaking to my mother about visiting Spain. Suddenly I start getting emails and seeing ads about travelling Spain. Jews are fucking everywhere man.

• +1
Reactions: mug
Same. I'm pretty sure a Mossad agent lives in my phone. I was speaking to my mother about visiting Spain. Suddenly I start getting emails and seeing ads about travelling Spain. Jews are fucking everywhere man.
I was literally posting public info about the LLC that owns this and the other site master got into legal trouble for running, and making a joke that this site is run by satanists. And I posted about the secret forum. And they literally edited the part where i said the name of the secret forum but i purposely misspelled it…

And literally it said no mods were watching the thread but 5 bluepillers were… creepy stuff…

And btw your phone is watching you I think this was leaked recently…

Im not too concerned about the government because im gonna work for them soon

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back