MOST ACCURATE Height Predictor

Haydez

Haydez

Blindgirlmaxxing in kohn kaen. Sue me. 😈
This is for the tiktokcels or anyone younger than 17. I am not 17 myself but I will help you gauge your final height and this is accurate to 1 inch or 2.5cm as quoted on the website.

REQUIRED info:

1) Age
2) Standing height (afternoon measurement do not fraud this)
3) Sitting height (definitely do not fraud this)
4) Weight, you can fraud this to gain or lose height

Depending on your bone age or APHV (Peak height velocity) you will get a accurate prediction if you didn't fraud anything, now take into account that you want to have a higher APHV as possible if your APHV is say... 15 and your 16 then that means you recently started slowing down which is a good thing. If your APHV is low and you got a lower final height then expected then you started puberty too early and you're fucked.

WEBSITE: https://wwwapps.usask.ca/kin-growthutility/ahp_ui.php

Not accurate at all. Says I'm going to be 183, but my mom is 158, dad is169 and older brother is 173.

Not accurate at all. Says I'm going to be 183, but my mom is 158, dad is169 and older brother is 173.
What are your measurements, list them here. And you probably got your sitting height completely wrong or your age.

What are your measurements, list them here. And you probably got your sitting height completely wrong or your age.
ill do the sitting height measurement again rq

Input:​

Date of Birth:
08/21/2007
Date of Test:
07/08/2023
Chronological Age:
Height:
168 cm
Sitting Height:
76.3 cm
Weight:
58 kg

Output:​

Predicted Maturity Classification:
Late
Predicted Growth Remaining:
14.8 cm or 5.8 inches
Predicted Adult Height:
182.8 cm or 72 inches
Current Percentage Adult Height:

What a shit predictor

does foot size tell anything about height potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124

Input:​

Date of Birth:
08/21/2007
Date of Test:
07/08/2023
Chronological Age:
Height:
168 cm
Sitting Height:
76.3 cm
Weight:
58 kg

Output:​

Predicted Maturity Classification:
Late
Predicted Growth Remaining:
14.8 cm or 5.8 inches
Predicted Adult Height:
182.8 cm or 72 inches
Current Percentage Adult Height:
76cm sitting height is below average for a man so you got a really tall estimated adult height, you're either frauding your measurements by accident or thats actually true, after 16 you can grow about 3 inches max. So this is not exactly what I would consider accurate to be fair.

does foot size tell anything about height potential
Actually yes, big feet mean you will be tall hands and feet are the base of growth ladder it just tells you how tall you will become. I've never seen a short size 15 person

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
You just saying things just to say things?
Nope

People from different regions have different proportions so this predictor is useless

Nope

People from different regions have different proportions so this predictor is useless
Obviously the predictor isn't based off asian people, it's based on typical european or white america, if you're asian or have a long trunk this predictor isn't really gonna help you. Take into account tanner stage as well, this is the most accurate predictor as i've stated before you won't find anything more accurate than this.

Obviously the predictor isn't based off asian people, it's based on typical european or white america, if you're asian or have a long trunk this predictor isn't really gonna help you.
wouldnt this also not work for africans?
they have longer legs than whites so it would inflate the prediction, so in other words its useless for a lot of people

wouldnt this also not work for africans?
they have longer legs than whites so it would inflate the prediction, so in other words its useless for a lot of people
Actually no, it's more accurate the longer the legs, just sit as straight as possible and get someone to measure your sitting height, don't do it yourself because you will accidently inflate your sitting height every single time. The spine stops growing last so if it's inflated it means your spine is short compared to your legs. I'm telling you bro, this predictor only inflates if you fraud, simple.

En realidad, sí, los pies grandes significan que serás alto, las manos y los pies son la base de la escalera de crecimiento, solo te dicen qué tan alto llegará a ser. Nunca he visto una persona talla 15 baja
que bien se leeBueno leer esto, supongo que aun hay esperanza, tengo 15 años y mido 168 y mis pies miden 25 cm, Imaybe above 180

This is for the tiktokcels or anyone younger than 17. I am not 17 myself but I will help you gauge your final height and this is accurate to 1 inch or 2.5cm as quoted on the website.

REQUIRED info:

1) Age
2) Standing height (afternoon measurement do not fraud this)
3) Sitting height (definitely do not fraud this)
4) Weight, you can fraud this to gain or lose height

Depending on your bone age or APHV (Peak height velocity) you will get a accurate prediction if you didn't fraud anything, now take into account that you want to have a higher APHV as possible if your APHV is say... 15 and your 16 then that means you recently started slowing down which is a good thing. If your APHV is low and you got a lower final height then expected then you started puberty too early and you're fucked.

WEBSITE: https://wwwapps.usask.ca/kin-growthutility/ahp_ui.php
Yeo this is actually the best one.

That one doesn't factor in bone age or the fact that growth rate is very consistent.

Actually yes, big feet mean you will be tall hands and feet are the base of growth ladder it just tells you how tall you will become. I've never seen a short size 15 person
Im size 16 and 187 i feel like i should be taller since my feet are so big

Actually no, it's more accurate the longer the legs, just sit as straight as possible and get someone to measure your sitting height, don't do it yourself because you will accidently inflate your sitting height every single time. The spine stops growing last so if it's inflated it means your spine is short compared to your legs. I'm telling you bro, this predictor only inflates if you fraud, simple.
How will you inflate your sitting height?

Yeo this is actually the best one.

That one doesn't factor in bone age or the fact that growth rate is very consistent.
You can use the website i linked, click home and find the bone age calculator and then plug it into bonexpert to find a very accurate final height