Most accurate online IQ test, and is there a correlation between IQ and status?

Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
Answer both pls

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
Just go do a normal one ffs, why does it have to be online

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Just go do a normal one ffs, why does it have to be online
ngl bro i dont wanna be embarrassed going to get tested irl and having my iq turn out to be 70

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 10191, PubertyMaxxer and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, PjSon, aspieSavage and 1 other person
What a fucking idiot you are jfl
the irony is that everyone irl thinks i am a top genius bc i have a high trust face jfl

but i am very stupid academically at least

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hightwolf, RoundHouse and Darkstrand
the irony is that everyone irl thinks i am a top genius bc i have a high trust face jfl

tbh not stupid i can understand shit it just doesn't interest me much and i am adhd nigger so i kinda can't cope with sitting down and studying or doing gay shit like that

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
tbh not stupid i can understand shit it just doesn't interest me much and i am adhd nigger so i kinda can't cope with sitting down and studying or doing gay shit like that
sad shit man, well what can i say, it is what it is

• So Sad
IQ tests are extremely expensive to make and can sometimes cost upwards of $1M+. Other than that, you need a license to own a test in your clinic. No online test ever is going to reap accurate results.

IQ is positively correlated to socioeconomic status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
leave your house

i need to but no car or anywhere to go tbh
do u go to the dr to get iq test btw?
nah, you book them through mensa online & then go to a test center of your choice

and yes btw, IQ is the single greatest determinant of success. Many studies show this.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 4106 and Deleted member 9699
My classical IQ is 130

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 3043
IQ is cope. You either succeed or you don't. "I wonder what my iq is" said no successful man ever.
Fringe internet aspie posters obsessing over their iq should tell you everything you need to know. Yes, high status/wealth tends to correlate with iq but you only need slightly above average, with rapidly diminishing returns the more you go up. Other qualities, natural talent and luck come into play to determine the outcome.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hollywood and Deleted member 6273
IQ is cope. You either succeed or you don't. "I wonder what my iq is" said no successful man ever.
Fringe internet aspie posters obsessing over their iq should tell you everything you need to know. Yes, high status/wealth tends to correlate with iq but you only need slightly above average, with rapidly diminishing returns the more you go up. Other qualities, natural talent and luck come into play to determine the outcome.

*Looks come into play and determine the outcome. You’re right about IQ being cope though, nobody gives a shit about IQ and these tests are inaccurate af anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 6273 and NorwoodStyle
High IQ = low status

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 6273, Inscol and 1 other person
  • JFL
IQ is cope and doesn't mean shit just measures how good you are at taking a test anybody who larps about their iq is a fag

• JFL
  • +1
IQ is the single greatest determinant of success
yet in the same threads you have people who say IQ and raw intelligence is cope. You can change your face to a certain extent, you can't really enhance your IQ. says it all

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and Deleted member 1862
I don't know, and very. Socioeconomic status is heritable and it seems to be for reasons independent of just "growing up rich", it is because of intelligence.

IQ is bullshit. Who cares what your iq is, its a scam.

do you understand shit easily but just can't/won't focus? you probably have a higher iq than average if that's true

not that it makes you any less of a lazy coper though

• +1
Girls don’t give a fuck how smart you are in reality

If you’re not obviously dumb and you have a gl face girls will think you’re smart, especially if you wear glasses