MOST ANIME IS EVIL DEFINITLY

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
NOT ALL BUT MOST OF IT IS EVIL AND A WASTE OF TIME

- One eyed freak shows who seem to have super powers, straight out of Islamic Portrayel of the anti-christ

- names of satanic texts

Islamic Soldiers portrayed as demons and sodomites

wrongly using relgious texts and portraying angels as demons and demons as angels

Portraying the tribes of gog & magog as humane and good

again making a mockery out of the Turks my glorious forefathers

again eyes of the anti christ

Watch these weebcuck explain why naruto(one of the best titles in the industry) is nothing but trash

This Americuck does once in his life something usefull and gives a wholesome explanation on the matter

Most of the titles this industry produces follow the exact same pattern like their previous titles. nothing added, nothing of moral worth, maybe just another shit produced where they make a mockery out of Abrahamic religion in general or show how demons are really good! most titles this industry has produced is just trash. Hope it dies out.

If you watch it or ever watched i hope that you come to the conclusion that it gives you nothing other then a brainwash session and time you wasted.

Attachments

• 1612161055140.png
    1612161055140.png
    907 KB · Views: 14
  • 1612161269514.png
    1612161269514.png
    738.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 1612161284064.png
    1612161284064.png
    738.5 KB · Views: 18
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 7125 and 5 others
BUMP 2x

Best Wishes Good Luck GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 8902 and Deleted member 10913
how is lelouch evil you fucking retard
his whole character is about a guy who's standing against HIS OWN tyrannical country

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 11748, sytyl and 3 others
Yeah i watch anime and i kinda agree, i had an argument with friend about this, i told him that most anime are not worth watching you just lose your time and it make you more stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and Deleted member 10913
his whole character is about a guy who's standing against HIS OWN tyrannical country who's abusive to Japanese people and taking revenge against his dad whos the emperor of the country

JFL at you, it's basically a robinhood-esque story or a white knight tier story where someone uses his powers to basically rebel against tyranny and somehow it's satanic? there's also not any satanic scriptures or references
man it is not about a charachter or how good/evil it is. ''code geass'' is a bastardized word of ''codex giggas'' a satanic text from some centuries back.

Most characters are taken from good stories like robinhood. If there is any good you find in these charachters it comes from sources outside of the material namely from the abrahamic traditions.

Most of the content in this industry comes from abrahamic religion but it twists it around to show the good als evil and evil as good.

brother i hope you understand. there can be aspects that look good but believe if you look at the whole picture its trash and a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 9699 and 1 other person
i wanna write my own manga style comic books ngl but i cant draw

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
man it is not about a charachter or how good/evil it is. ''code geass'' is a bastardized word of ''codex giggas'' a satanic text from some centuries back.

Most characters are taken from good stories like robinhood. If there is any good you find in these charachters it comes from sources outside of the material namely from the abrahamic traditions.

Most of the content in this industry comes from abrahamic religion but it twists it around to show the good als evil and evil as good.

brother i hope you understand. there can be aspects that look good but believe if you look at the whole picture its trash and a waste of time.
fair enough, but dont you think it could just be something to make the story seem more interesting? satanic/biblical references make stories more fun. look at death note, the main character's name basically means lucifer, which is a nice little addition.

what do you think is their goal with this?

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
bro in the series they depicted the geass thing as causing suffering to everyone who had it lol, even lelouch got fucked while achieving his purpose. Not rly a good example jfl

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
fair enough, but dont you think it could just be something to make the story seem more interesting? satanic/biblical references make stories more fun. look at death note, the main character's name basically means lucifer, which is a nice little addition.

what do you think is their goal with this?
You see at the end of the day anything can be fun or non of it. The arguments i use can be said about any movie industry tbh. But where i can remember good shows that came out of hollywood and disney. In the Animation industry of japan you see the exact pattern. In most of these shows you get attached to some fuck who doesn't even exist in the first place.

Most of it are just taken stories like robinhood or sinbad in the case of the middle east and used for wrong purpose. Like the eyes of the naruto guy you can see all kinds of subliminal messages that are for nothing other then brain washing.

This is not natural

the ones that feel more real and closer are again from known works but don't have some foreign moral twist to it. It is just explained as the stroy goes like the originak.

elab
examples?

bro in the series they depicted the geass thing as causing suffering to everyone who had it lol, even lelouch got fucked while achieving his purpose. Not rly a good example jfl
Is the reaction to me? i did not get it at first. Did stuff like that not have any super powers? almost like magical? how do you think the stuff in full metal worked almost like magic right..

only anime I watched a lot of was yugioh

• +1
elab
examples?
I really gave it man the ones above, some i know others i don't. Let's take the case with the angels in that series. weren't all bad? how come they made them like that? They took everything from the name atleast. Couldn't they make them then good. Atleast it is the atributes of angels to be good.

So why make em bad? Or did they want to make them evil.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Is the reaction to me? i did not get it at first. Did stuff like that not have any super powers? almost like magical? how do you think the stuff in full metal worked almost like magic right..
yeah I see what ur saying, the inspiration probably is legit, but it’s usually depicted as a ‘negative’ tale in all the examples u gave that I’ve seen (haven’t seen evangeliom so idk abt the demons and angels). all of the eye examples are characters who were doomed in the end, which would fit a proper message.

also Japanese culture doesn’t promote any religion, those references are most likely done to be interesting Easter eggs, not for any ulterior motive.

The anti christ mogs me because he has hair

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 7044, JL~ and 4 others
If there are people offended by my statements i want the folks to think about it. The only reason you feel offended is because you have some connection to the characters in those series. But they aren't real
You will find more truth in a jeandarc from france fighting for his country or robinhood, the real simbad & ali baba then what some industry makes it seem.

The only thing that is actually appealing in this series is the way their sorytelling goes. This way of telling was designed by the chinese folk story of son wukong and his journey to the west or something like it... that's it. It is the way a story is presented.

I am not here to bring someones culture down or ''lift'' mine up. I remember a folk tale from Japan where 2 brothers work together to evange their fathers death. This is a story that is more closer to the heart and has actual realism to it. But the examples i gave and their look alikes are just a waste of time where morals we ascociate ourselves with are twisted and presented as evil.

Even most christcucks fail to understand this. JFL just look at them.

they play this shit in their own church..

yeah I see what ur saying, the inspiration probably is legit, but it’s usually depicted as a ‘negative’ tale in all the examples u gave that I’ve seen (haven’t seen evangeliom so idk abt the demons and angels). all of the eye examples are characters who were doomed in the end, which would fit a proper message.

also Japanese culture doesn’t promote any religion, those references are most likely done to be interesting Easter eggs, not for any ulterior motive.
hmm idk about if they do it for a motive or not but the effects are quite visible atleast in the west where people seem to change their moral understandings according to x series they watch.

The thing with japanese culture is that they promote a religion, it may not be a theistic one but none the less it is quite a religion with morals, laws supertitious beliefs and so on.

So to give a benefit of doubt i can understand that there may not be a deep motive behind it but to say that the shows that are presented is actual free from diffrent ''x'' way of thinking is not correct.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 2597
What tf this is pretty dark and creepy

It is always been this case, naruto is around since i can remember. Used to love dragonball alot. played it with my neighbor best friend...

But in the end it's all the same, most of it is a waste of time. Reading actual sinbad gives you more in life then what any industry can produce.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Any artstyle can be appealling or any way of storytelling can gain interest but look at what x story actually tells.
I can make a story of some fat fuck doing his home chores. Explain it in such a way that it gains appeal but what does the listner gain?

Right nothing.

• +1
Like know I'm thinking anime teaches kids pretty degenerate morals the end justify the means, subjective morality etc, shit like game of thrones promotes muh it's subjective bro doesn't matter bro always has this shit where you root for evil shit instead of the unambiguous good guy. This shit would really fuck with a kids head. And back in the day when society was less fucked stories promoted more of a deontological traditionally type of morality, fuck this is concerning. And the shit a kid watches and consumes as a boy definitely affects their world view and propensity towards nihilism. Like I read game of thrones as a kid and it slowly changed my morality unironically making me more accepting of objective degeneracy.

• +1

View attachment 957983View attachment 957986View attachment 957987View attachment 957988
- One eyed freak shows who seem to have super powers, straight out of Islamic Portrayel of the anti-christ

View attachment 957991View attachment 957993
- names of satanic texts

View attachment 958002

View attachment 958006View attachment 958008
wrongly using relgious texts and portraying angels as demons and demons as angels

View attachment 958014View attachment 958015View attachment 958017

View attachment 958019

View attachment 958026View attachment 958027

Watch these weebcuck explain why naruto(one of the best titles in the industry) is nothing but trash

This Americuck does once in his life something usefull and gives a wholesome explanation on the matter

Most of the titles this industry produces follow the exact same pattern like their previous titles. nothing added, nothing of moral worth, maybe just another shit produced where they make a mockery out of Abrahamic religion in general or show how demons are really good! most titles this industry has produced is just trash. Hope it dies out.

If you watch it or ever watched i hope that you come to the conclusion that it gives you nothing other then a brainwash session and time you wasted.

is dragon ball okay? it holds buddism virtues

Like know I'm thinking anime teaches kids pretty degenerate morals the end justify the means, subjective morality etc, shit like game of thrones promotes muh it's subjective bro doesn't matter bro always has this shit where you root for evil shit instead of the unambiguous good guy. This shit would really fuck with a kids head. And back in the day when society was less fucked stories promoted more of a deontological traditionally type of morality, fuck this is concerning. And the shit a kid watches and consumes as a boy definitely affects their world view and propensity towards nihilism. Like I read game of thrones as a kid and it slowly changed my morality unironically making me more accepting of objective degeneracy.
I enjoyed western stories from the brothers grimm or the english robinhood or some from the french quite alot. There is clear distinction on the moral aspect from now and back then. I can even name Japanese stories who are closer to the heart like there where 2 brothers avenging the death of their late father and so on.

• +1
Half the time I root for the bad guys in those animes you are right but it's not only regarding anime. All media is brainwashing the masses and not only anti islam. Anti morals overall. Even kids cartoons have propaganda

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 2597
is dragon ball okay? it holds buddism virtues
if you by okay mean that budhism is the turth as a Muslim i would say no. The story only can tell a budhist view because it originates from a chinese story. I watched and played dragonball alot. I would still say that i was better of without it. It gave me not much, sure i understood budhism better but did it help me?

So if you watch it , it won't be easy to just stop. You would need to find some kind of alternative. For example i have read a famous chinese story of the three kingdom's this is obviously not a Islamic or Turkish book but i you read it like any other book without making some emotional connection to a non existing charachter.

You can read the actual story of Sun Wukong instead of watching it. You will definitly gain more from it atleast more from the visual ''version'' of it. Reading the story provides you the postion that you can interact in a story without actually living through someones eyes if you understand what i mean.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Half the time I root for the bad guys in those animes you are right but it's not only regarding anime. All media is brainwashing the masses and not only anti islam. Anti morals overall. Even kids cartoons have propaganda
I never claimed it was only targeted against Islam, most of the times it is against christianity but because whe have the same abrahamic tradition it also hits us.

The reason it targets christians more then us is because they act like cucks. look at the previous answers i gave where they do this shit in their own church jfl.

there are some morals we seem to recognize as humans we might disagree on the part if these can be legitimate without Divini Intervention or not. Because i believe they can only be legitimate with Divine intervention other ''morals'' that are outside the Koran and to some extend the previous gospel and the torah seem to be non existened in a ''legitimate'' sense.

I am still glad we have a common ground that we can both recognize the messages of many kinds of media are corrupting.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
your crazy anime is made by gooks not jews

What does that matter jfl. Can't something from any nation be evil?
calm down anime is good except the fetishizing of anime girls

calm down anime is good except the fetishizing of anime girls
Aah yes, thanks for looking at it objectivly. It's not like you could have a baised view on it because you just happen to watch it?

Read my other posts on this thread where I argue with people who hold your exact view. If there is something to be added from your side by all means do it. Don't just say "x" is good because I do it. Matter of fact i watched aot back in 2013.

If I had the biased opinion I wouldn't even make this thread.

Aah yes, thanks for looking at it objectivly. It's not like you could have a baised view on it because you just happen to watch it?

Read my other posts on this thread where I argue with people who hold your exact view. If there is something to be added from your side by all means do it. Don't just say "x" is good because I do it. Matter of fact i watched aot back in 2013.

If I had the biased opinion I wouldn't even make this thread.
dude what you posted is ridicious conspiracys

his whole character is about a guy who's standing against HIS OWN tyrannical country
he was evil killed hundreds of thousands easily

• +1
dude what you posted is ridicious conspiracys
Ffs come with an argument. Why is something named "code geass" it couldn't mean "code gigas" right?

I don't care about these series or there fanbase. I chose it because these are the most well known.
Which of them do you believe i missrepresent?

Ffs come with an argument. Why is something named "code geass" it couldn't mean "code gigas" right?

I don't care about these series or there fanbase. I chose it because these are the most well known.
Which of them do you believe i missrepresent?
I think the morality in anime is often stupid but I find it entertaining I am not brainwashed by it and retain my objective reasoning and my religious beliefs so I personally find no issue in it

• +1
Nice high effort post bro but aren't most mainstream TV shows music and films also depecting such things also this makes me want o watch anime even more

Modern Anime is effeminate
TRANNYS are 100 % WEEBS all of the time

• +1
My avi is from an anime about devils and angels

Last edited:
I'm a devil worshipper I literally practice rituals in my mom's house which is not frequently used

I think the morality in anime is often stupid but I find it entertaining I am not brainwashed by it and retain my objective reasoning and my religious beliefs so I personally find no issue in it
Yes, but is not my argument. You retaining objective view is personnal. It doesn't mean that the message of "x" show changed or the promotion they did become absent.
You get where I am comming from?

Also watching hours of dbz is a waste of time if you can just read the book of sunwukong. Having objective view in something you read is more possiblr then watching a series where you go through the experience of "x" character that you for most of the time sempatize with.
Nice high effort post bro but aren't most mainstream TV shows music and films also depecting such things also this makes me want o watch anime even more
lols are you even religious or hold morals? You wanting something does not mean it is good or it will benefit you.
And yes most media is clearly identical to what i describe here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
The anti christ mogs me because he has hair

Just wait until You find out that the muslims antichrist, aka Dajjal, is actually Jesus Christ himself with White Full Head of hair and almighty

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I'm a devil worshipper I literally practice rituals in my mom's house which is not frequently used
You just explained yourself, man what fool you are

Yes, but is not my argument. You retaining objective view is personnal. It doesn't mean that the message of "x" show changed or the promotion they did become absent.

Also watching hours of dbz is a waste of time if you can just read the book of sunwukong. Having objective view in something you read is more possiblr then watching a series where you go through the experience of "x" character that you for most of the time sempatize with.

lols are you even religious or hold morals? You wanting something does not mean it is good or it will benefit you.
I'm a inferior indian dog. We don't have morals we are dogs always thristy for food sex and violance

• JFL
Reactions: Lasko123
Just wait until You find out that the muslims antichrist, aka Dajjal, is actually Jesus Christ himself with White Full Head of hair and almighty
From what i know is that the antichrist in both Islamic and Christian scriptures will portray themselves as Christ.

• Woah
Reactions: Lasko123

u remind of sheikh imran hosein

• JFL
I'm a inferior indian dog. We don't have morals we are dogs always thristy for food sex and violance
What do you want me to say?

Abstain from this destructive and satanic beliefs. That is for the best.

Last edited:

View attachment 957983View attachment 957986View attachment 957987View attachment 957988

View attachment 957991View attachment 957993
- names of satanic texts

View attachment 958002

View attachment 958006View attachment 958008

View attachment 958014View attachment 958015View attachment 958017

View attachment 958019

View attachment 958026View attachment 958027

Gook tales

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back