goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
Awwwwwwwan

fukken gaycel just joined 2 days ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, Deleted member 5969, shaugstir and 15 others
Here's my issue: my sex drive has 0 issues. It's hard for me to do NoFap because I get horny easy. I used to ride the bus to school and in this one fucking road was so bumpy I used to get a boner on the exact same part of the ride every fucking morning. Was super annoying.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, LastHopeForNorman, audreyen and 7 others
Here's my issue: my sex drive has 0 issues. It's hard for me to do NoFap because I get horny easy. I used to ride the bus to school and in this one fucking road was so bumpy I used to get a boner on the exact same part of the ride every fucking morning. Was super annoying.
mirin the memory ngl tbh high iq ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Looks234
@young_trigger are you actually 5.5 PSL?

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
based greyfag

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
I agree but will i read? That's the existencial question

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, JizzFarmer and Deleted member 2214
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, JizzFarmer and Deleted member 4612
@young_trigger are you actually 5.5 PSL?
yes, at the very minimum, 5.25. I have girls come up to me all the time and do weird ass shit. Went to the mall yesterday, got 13 phone numbers, not once did I initiate as i was walking around with my mom. also got 6 psl gf which is nothing special but still

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 8019 and 1 other person
yes, at the very minimum, 5.25. I have girls come up to me all the time and do weird ass shit. Went to the mall yesterday, got 13 phone numbers, not once did I initiate as i was walking around with my mom. also got 6 psl gf which is nothing special but still
So you're Chad.

Are you in a shitty financial situation or are you non-NT?

Why are you on this forum? If I was 5.5 PSL at my height with my body stats, I would not be on this forum.

And I don't think you've ever shown pics of yourself either.

he replied to another greycel as well. greycel on greycel crime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, JizzFarmer and goat2x
So you're Chad.

Are you in a shitty financial situation or are you non-NT?

Why are you on this forum? If I was 5.5 PSL at my height with my body stats, I would not be on this forum.

And I don't think you've ever shown pics of yourself either.
im not chad, i have my flaws and stuff. Financially not the best situation considering my family are immigrants from eastern europe. only reason im here is for some maxxing threads that i plan to look at once i get to 100 rep

im not chad, i have my flaws and stuff. Financially not the best situation considering my family are immigrants from eastern europe. only reason im here is for some maxxing threads that i plan to look at once i get to 100 rep
Could you show AT LEAST your jaw or something though?

I'm curious.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
2A49B325 6FD7 4CD3 BD56 230942C03C45

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and WadlowMaxxing
Show your face

• +1
The most funny thing is a nigga squinting and be like
"Rate my eye area"

• +1
reads me

• +1
Reactions: audreyen
Could you show AT LEAST your jaw or something though?

I'm curious.
i told myself i wouldn't post pics cuz i ain't trying to get found out when i go in for wall street interviews and i get cucked by the interviewers for finding me on here.

its not that crazy tho, maybe 110 gonial angle, it looks similar to nessmans right here in this pic

• +1
i told myself i wouldn't post pics cuz i ain't trying to get found out when i go in for wall street interviews and i get cucked by the interviewers for finding me on here.

its not that crazy tho, maybe 110 gonial angle, it looks similar to nessmans right here in this pic

View attachment 898036
Seemschad

At least I heightmog you, probably framemog and dickmog you too, so I will cope with that 😁

did read (y)

SIKE NIGGA YOU THOUGHT JFL MY IQ IS TOO HIGH TO WASTE ON DOGSHIT THREADS LIKE THESE LMAOO
giphy.gif

• +1
what is wrong with you
lol nothing i just want my 100 rep for the fucking maxxing threads trying to get my skin care and eyebrows up so i can finally prove to my mom that she is not the only model in the family. fuck that bitch

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and PYT
probably heightmog, frame mog, idk bout the dick part tho
:oops:

I've never seen a penis bigger than mine anywhere on the internet. What makes you think you'll be different?

:oops:

I've never seen a penis bigger than mine anywhere on the internet. What makes you think you'll be different?
gotta be confident, even if it is smaller than yours im happy knowing im in the 99%

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
lol nothing i just want my 100 rep for the fucking maxxing threads trying to get my skin care and eyebrows up so i can finally prove to my mom that she is not the only model in the family. fuck that bitch
the best of the best threads are dogshit why do you think everyone dicks around in offtopic

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
the best of the best threads are dogshit why do you think everyone dicks around in offtopic
ah fuck this then imma still wait it out to see the threads if they are trash im nuking this account and never coming back

• +1
im gonna acsend to blucel soon
l

• +1
This forum is utter dog shit nowadays. I urge you to join me and other old users on our private discord. Pm for invite

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: goat2x, JizzFarmer and audreyen
This forum is utter dog shit nowadays. I urge you to join me and other old users on our private discord. Pm for invite
JoinedOct 24, 2019