most asian girls mog white girls but top 10 percent of white girls are unmoggable

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Asian girls - straight sikly dark black hair, long white legs, skinny, no weirds schnozz, almond PCT dark eyes, god tier skin, good forward growth.

white girls with straight and thick and silky hair and striking eye color with dark lashes in top ten percent of looks bracket will ultimately win because of better body

I like white girls' features more by far. And I wouldn't want Asian children.

Asian girls - straight sikly dark black hair, long white legs, skinny, no weirds schnozz, almond PCT dark eyes, god tier skin, good forward growth.

white girls with straight and thick and silky hair and striking eye color with dark lashes in top ten percent of looks bracket will ultimately win because of better body

Yeah but that's really rare, most westerners have very thin hair that is not beautiful like thick and perfectly straight Asian hair.

Myself I have hair that mogs both western and Asian girls.

And spics have almond eyes asians have slanted

Those top 10% white girls only look good because they have ancient Asian genes dating back to genghis khan. I will give you some examples

IMG 8051

IMG 8039

They have Asian femininity, which is very rare as most white girls are man jaws.

Also Asian girls are clean and hygienic. White girls are very dirty.

I am not just saying that, culturally the white woman is lazy and dirty while the Asian girl always makes sure she is clean.

Low T thread.

When the cope is too strong

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Classic incel cope: white women don't like me so I have to fetishize Asian girls!

Pathetic :feelshmm: x1019

I think most asian girls are feminine and look cute. But they rarely look stunning and very beautiful.

Asian females look like insects @Zesto

Tbh I usually prefer arab and even curry :feelstrash: girls to east asian

the problem is that chinese girls dont have the best teeth probably because westerners emphasize having a big wide white smile with straight teeth

hate white thots

Imo the top 10% of white women gets mogged by the tope 10% of asian women.

I just want a hot girl, fuck the race

• +1
Reactions: jefferson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back