Most attractive forehead and hairline a man and women can have

E

Euphoric Hero

Iron
I’m aware that Paul Walker’s hairline is too high, but I put a photo of him to depict the hairline type.

11459258 31F1 4EE5 81F5 08F2CD449F66

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Not ideal for blacks.

I’m aware that Paul Walker’s hairline is too high, but I put a photo of him to depict the hairline type.

View attachment 1915926
Lol what? :feelsahh:

Walker's hairline is actually good, even low (in this photo). While the kid on the right looks retarded with his 15-year-old-girl hairline. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Apparently I need surgery @MakinItHappenReturn says but i believe this is the ideal forehead for blacks

Last edited:
my hairline is exactly 6cm tall but 14 cm wide

Not ideal for blacks.
Well yeah, there foreheads are predominantly sloped. Black would look 100% better with a straight forehead and low set positioned round shaped hairline regardless.

Well yeah, there foreheads are predominantly sloped. Black would look 100% better with a straight forehead and low set positioned round shaped hairline regardless.
not round wtf

I have ideal forehead nice

not round wtf
Yes, round. You’ve been deceived by what you think is the most appealing. The truth is, the round hairline is the best hairline to have.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Yes, round. You’ve been deceived by what you think is the most appealing. The truth is, the round hairline is the best hairline to have.
Not for black men lil bro

Are you black?
Yes and im telling you a square forehead is ideal and round hairline with nappy hair looks fucking retarded you cannot convince me other wise.

Yes and im telling you a square forehead is ideal and round hairline with nappy hair looks fucking retarded you cannot convince me other wise.
Would you say zayn’s looks good?

he isn’t black but his hairline is too small but makes since because compact midface and small indian slull
True, but like if his hairline was higher, and with a larger skull.

too short is better than too high.
Then again, a narrower facial shape has been proven to be more physically attractive, and a round shaped hairline is much more harmonious than a straight one with a narrower facial shape.

Then again, a narrower facial shape has been proven to be more physically attractive, and a round shaped hairline is much more harmonious than a straight one with a narrower facial shape.
These studies are not based on people with genetically sloped foreheads and 4c hair. They are based on a european therefore it won’t look good on a black.

These studies are not based on people with genetically sloped foreheads and 4c hair. They are based on a european therefore it won’t look good on a black.
Well, that is true too.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Yeah blacks are a tricky subject for every other race on the planet what you said holds true tho.
What did I say that holds true? Also, I’m part white, black and Asian lol, the three main human races: Caucasoid, Negroid and Mongoloid.

For men: Sloping back forehead and a hairline that has no balding signs.

For women: Flat vertical forehead and a widows peak hairline.

Common in ethnics, if you're white, you get this.

I have a 6cm tall hairline, although I don't know how wide I it is. How can I measure my proportions correctly?

4 fingers sounds excessive :feelshmm: