Most attractive hobbies to have? (Hobbies can make or break you, gih bob)

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
inb4 “muh Chad doesn’t need hobbies, no hobbies for face” im talking about things to replace anime/movies/videogames, and can halo you to a degree if your good at them or get good enough at them.

I am aware chads will make anything look attractive but I’m talking about if you are already mtn-htn and can halo you and turn on foids

My list based on research (jfl this if you want less competition for me looking at you indra bc biggest hater fr)

Not in order

Waterpolo (if you are jacked)

Surfing (if you are really good)

Being able to fix stuff around the house and handy

Wakeboarding/watersports

INSTRUMENTS (easiest one tbh, most attractive ones are guitar/electric, drums and piano, the better you get the hotter)

Golf (if you are white this is a must and your type is white girls/vsco girls)

Being a good fighter/combat sports (if you win fights and competitions, and if you are very good like those karate people who break like 6 boards in the air, if you are just a beginner and it doesn’t look good when you do this hobby it will be a turn off)

Baseball (west eyeblack, baseball cap and get like a mullet flow)

Basketball (only if you are good)

Football (if you aren’t a lineman/o line, and if you aren’t in high school or college don’t bother)

Cooking (learn 1 or two good meals, will save money on dates and will turn her on/impress her and no need to stress about who’s place to go to)

Motor sports/having a motorcycle (make everything jet black, even what you wear)

Tumbling/acrobatics/advanced breakdancing (must be very very good and clean, you can’t mess up or look like you struggle or a beginner, it’s also really hot if you can hit tricks from cliffs and waterfalls and will make her feel like she’s in blue lagoon or some romance novel)

Basketball (try to be a very good shooter, if you want to drive and shi you cannot mess up and look like those normie curries during pe, you have to dribble like an nba player)

Gym (not the hobby itself but being ripped already)

Snowboarding (any age this is a really good one since you can also cover your sub face with the ski goggles, women love masks for some reason)

Calisthenics (only if you are very very good and low bodyfat)

Skateboarding (only if you are very very good like you can hit the ramps, don’t wear that baggy homeless bs)

Having a really nice truck/car and driving with one hand

Dancing (only on video format/if you do competitions, anything else do not do)

Yw, did not gatekeep, Ik some of y’all will still jfl this ungateful asses

Proof

Attachments

• IMG_4848.png
    IMG_4848.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4847.png
    IMG_4847.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4846.png
    IMG_4846.png
    250.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4845.png
    IMG_4845.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4844.png
    IMG_4844.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4843.png
    IMG_4843.png
    900.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4842.jpeg
    IMG_4842.jpeg
    34.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4841.png
    IMG_4841.png
    349.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4840.png
    IMG_4840.png
    378.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4839.png
    IMG_4839.png
    365.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, likenesss and normie_joe
guitar

• +1
Reactions: vzidel, looks>books and vampmaxxer
All chads I have known just played video games and watched anime and fucked any foid they wanted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, TheDragon, BlackpillRemedy and 4 others
engage in hobbies because you have your own interest in them, not to impress toilets

I know you don’t want this advice but if the girl finds you physically attractive then literally any hobby you have will by default be attractive to her, if all you do is watch anime and play vidya she will start doing that as well to impress you

life is too short to do hobbies you aren’t even interested in for the small chance you can be interesting to some 5/10 slag :)

also lmao at those "examples"

what you should get in your head is those girls are imagining 6"5 wasp chad when they say muh sports :soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, RealNinja, Ascending2Tyrone and 6 others
engage in hobbies because you have your own interest in them, not to impress toilets

I know you don’t want this advice but if the girl finds you physically attractive then literally any hobby you have will by default be attractive to her, if all you do is watch anime and play vidya she will start doing that as well to impress you

life is too short to do hobbies you aren’t even interested in for the small chance you can be interesting to some 5/10 slag :)
"just be attractive bro" :feelsrope:

Play sports or something that requires physical activity (yoga, rock climbing, dancing, etc).

Play an instrument or some sort of music.

Gaming

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
My list based on research (jfl if you want less competition for me looking at you indra bc biggest hater fr)

Not in order

Wakeboarding/watersports

INSTRUMENTS (easiest one tbh, most attractive ones are guitar/electric, drums and piano, the better you get the hotter)

Football (if you aren’t a lineman/o line, and if you aren’t in high school or college don’t bother)

Cooking (learn 1 or two good meals, will save money on dates and will turn her on/impress her and no need to stress about who’s place to go to)

Motor sports/having a motorcycle (make everything jet black, even what you wear)

Tumbling/acrobatics/advanced breakdancing (must be very very good and clean, you can’t mess up or look like you struggle or a beginner, it’s also really hot if you can hit tricks from cliffs and waterfalls and will make her feel like she’s in blue lagoon or some romance novel)

Basketball (try to be a very good shooter, if you want to drive and shi you cannot mess up and look like those normie curries during pe, you have to dribble like an nba player)

Snowboarding (any age this is a really good one since you can also cover your sub face with the ski goggles, women love masks for some reason)

Skateboarding (only if you are very very good like you can hit the ramps, don’t wear that baggy homeless bs)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and ProCoper
Play sports or something that requires physical activity (yoga, rock climbing, dancing, etc).

Play an instrument or some sort of music.

Gaming
Rock climbing is a looksmin dude, maybe if your into high inhib beckys who no one liked in hs

Gaming is a turn off

Instruments is good this

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
this shit sounds like truecel activity
Who fucking cares what it sounds like? Chad can do nerdy shit like DnD and still fuck any foid he wants.
Only looks matter.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Any hobby involving providing/help the girl, like blue collar working, cooking, fishing, working on cars

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and looks>books
golf is good if you work in a higher status industry and in general

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
league, chess, anime

• JFL
Reactions: Prisms7, lost222, Ascending2Tyrone and 2 others

also lmao at those "examples"

what you should get in your head is those girls are imagining 6"5 wasp chad when they say muh sports :soy:
If I listened to you I’d just play videogames and watch movies all day, guess where that got the people ik

The advice I’m giving I’ve tested and it’s like night and day compared to the people who’ve rotted inside all day

Rock climbing is a looksmin dude, maybe if your into high inhib beckys who no one liked in hs

Gaming is a turn off

Instruments is good this
Idk a lot of outdoorsy normies seem to be into rock climbing and hiking. Personally not into it

Some foids I chadfished said they were into gaming. Gaming used to be a turn off, but nowadays with all the mainstream e-thots and streamers it seems to be more popular with foids.

What instruments would you say is a halo btw? Aside from guitar

Idk a lot of outdoorsy normies seem to be into rock climbing and hiking. Personally not into it

Some foids I chadfished said they were into gaming. Gaming used to be a turn off, but nowadays with all the mainstream e-thots and streamers it seems to be more popular with foids.

What instruments would you say is a halo btw? Aside from guitar
Guitar/electric and drums and piano.

Anything else maybe but you have to be very good

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Any physical sport

• +1
I promise you saying you go to the gym, do MMA, and play and instrument will get you so many brownie points its unreal. Saying you do MMA is also just such a halo in general, and a good talking point. Also skating is kinda nuts as well if your young enough.

• +1
I just say hiking.

You can just grab pics from vacation every few months and then your real hobby can be vidya and looksmaxing in your room

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
I just say hiking.

You can just grab pics from vacation every few months and then your real hobby can be vidya and looksmaxing in your room
Hiking is good for dates but hiking as a hobby? Idk bout that one chief

Hiking is good for dates but hiking as a hobby? Idk bout that one chief
Ideal hobby is always vidya+looksmaxing.

but hiking is a great front facing hobby because you can just make up trips and then pull from your arsenal of pics. Gives off NT/Hippie vibes

bonesmashing can be hobbie right?

inb4 “muh Chad doesn’t need hobbies, no hobbies for face” im talking about things to replace anime/movies/videogames, and can halo you to a degree if your good at them or get good enough at them.

I am aware chads will make anything look attractive but I’m talking about if you are already mtn-htn and can halo you and turn on foids

My list based on research (jfl this if you want less competition for me looking at you indra bc biggest hater fr)

Not in order

Wakeboarding/watersports

Being a good fighter/combat sports (if you win fights and competitions, and if you are very good like those karate people who break like 6 boards in the air, if you are just a beginner and it doesn’t look good when you do this hobby it will be a turn off)

Proof

Dnr.

Well at least that leaves me with a hobby to pickup: reading.

Playing the guitar

All chads I have known just played video games and watched anime and fucked any foid they wanted
No shit in 11th grade, this chad in my class was going through his search history (with his gf) next to him and it was a bunch of hentai. She was laughing.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Ideal hobby is always vidya+looksmaxing.

but hiking is a great front facing hobby because you can just make up trips and then pull from your arsenal of pics. Gives off NT/Hippie vibes
Why do all oldcel bpillers like vidya

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Why do all oldcel bpillers like vidya
its a good cope with reality. i used to binge play rimworld when i was depressed about my height and it made me forget about it

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
its a good cope with reality. i used to binge play rimworld when i was depressed about my height and it made me forget about it
I mean why vidya specifically. ive seen tons of oldcels say they play vidya instead of any other game