Most average guys have had girls like them even if autistic

TheLookInYourEyes

TheLookInYourEyes

Avrilcels Anonymous
Possibly in hs or middle school, but it definitely happened.
If a girl NEVER liked you, you are subhuman at best. I knew I was subhuman since I was quite young.
Average guys are never really completely disliked by women at large.

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2, NZb6Air, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 6 others
problem I have is that I have become so good-looking that women are afraid of me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, Costcosuperstore, iloveboobs and 2 others
I knew many who were struggling

sure but the attraction was almost never mutual at least in my cases

intimacy freaks me out anyway, only way out is to get forcibly r*ped by a gigastacy

• +1
Reactions: Zenis, watah and TheLookInYourEyes
autism doesn't prevent you from being socially competent it just makes it easier to fall into negative feedback loops, your ability to get along with people is trained, it's not something anyone inherently has.

it never bothered me at any point in my youth, it's gotten a lot worse as adult though because no one really makes new friends around this age.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Darkeningstar and TheLookInYourEyes
sure but the attraction was almost never mutual at least in my cases

intimacy freaks me out anyway, only way out is to get forcibly r*ped by a gigastacy
cute and valid

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer
autism doesn't prevent you from being socially competent it just makes it easier to fall into negative feedback loops, your ability to get along with people is trained, it's not something anyone inherently has.

it never bothered me at any point in my youth, it's gotten a lot worse as adult though because no one really makes new friends around this age.
I’ve known quite a few socially competent autistic people, many who perform significantly better than me in social situations despite the fact that I am not autistic. It is a common cope I see brought up to the point where some prople will even claim that autism can turn a chadlite incel, which is just not true.

If you have chadlite, or even HTN+ looks and white, women will forcibly excavate you from your basement.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, NZb6Air and Darkeningstar
Only had 1 or 2 it’s over

What if you missed your opportunities?
Due to shyness or carelessness back then.

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
I’ve known quite a few socially competent autistic people, many who perform significantly better than me in social situations despite the fact that I am not autistic. It is a common cope I see brought up to the point where some prople will even claim that autism can turn a chadlite incel, which is just not true.

If you have chadlite, or even HTN+ looks and white, women will forcibly excavate you from your basement.
That's not the problem. I can read social situations better than neurotypicals, for example.

• +1

I’ve never seen a single autistic person have a relashonship irl,

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and ElTruecel
  • So Sad
Reactions: LancasteR
That's not the problem. I can read social situations better than neurotypicals, for example.
I can read situations. Unfortunately the pages just tell me that everyone wants me dead

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Pretty sure that everybody had an opportunity at some point in their lives.

I can read situations. Unfortunately the pages just tell me that everyone wants me dead

I do not doubt that. I, for example, have learnt to observe more than a neurotypical would generally observe some things, so I see a more varied perspective than others. Let's put it this way.
For example, I am aware of my body language in real time. As if I could see it from above

• +1
Agreed. Some dudes here think you have to be chadlite and 6'3 to even get IOIs at all.

• +1
Reactions: watah and TheLookInYourEyes
I do not doubt that. I, for example, have learnt to observe more than a neurotypical would generally observe some things, so I see a more varied perspective than others. Let's put it this way.
For example, I am aware of my body language in real time. As if I could see it from above
Perhaps for normal people their evaluation of a situation is more subconscious rather than conscious/actively aware. Again I am not autistic, but I had somewhat poor social development, so my understanding of social situations is done actively which makes interactions with others quite high stress for me.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
problem I have is that I have become so good-looking that women are afraid of me
I finally figured it out. This is why no one ever acknowledges my existence, they are just shy because of how good I look.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and MoggerGaston
Guys legal drugs to become NT and low inhib?