Most beautiful pheno. How can I achieve this?

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
Screenshot 1139

North atlantid mogs so so hard. Brown hair. White skin. Black eyelashes and eyebrows. Light blue eyes. Curtains.

How can I acheive this tho?

i need to bleachmaxx whiter, dye eyebrows and eyelashes black. Wear light blue contacts to go from dark blue to light blue. Dye hair brown.

Obviously ill only wear the contacts for pics/out, not at work or anything

But I feel like a faggot dying my hair from like a dirty blonde/light/medium brown to a dark brown . People at work will think im a gay weirdo, and what if it doesnt suit me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, ripcordgod1, BongMog and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 27932, BongMog and 1 other person
You look better with Blonde Hair Bro , Blonde Supremacy 4Life
@Ekil73_YT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
You look better with Blonde Hair Bro , Blonde Supremacy 4Life
@Ekil73_YT
ill try emulate everything of this with dirty blonde, and then do some morphs changing it to brown and see if its better

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Wlz5c5w0gil01 5

Which Blues are yours bro ?
@Ai Impact

ill try emulate everything of this with dirty blonde, and then do some morphs changing it to brown and see if its better
Wish you luck (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
be northern european and dye your hair black.

t. faelid larping as north atlantid for an experiment.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and ArcticStorm
be northern european and dye your hair black.

t. faelid larping as north atlantid for an experiment.
naa i dont want it black, just brown

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog
black with light eyes mogs brown hard, I tried both while I was making my hair darker.
u can always tell its dyed black tho

white people are meant to have dark brown hair maximum

• +1
u can always tell its dyed black tho

white people are meant to have dark brown hair maximum
you can't tell in my case, my father has pitch black hair so I sort of have the characteristics.

it's not like bleaching your hair, you can always tell if blond hair is fake, but black not really.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 26859
you can't tell in my case, my father has pitch black hair so I sort of have the characteristics.

it's not like bleaching your hair, you can always tell if blond hair is fake, but black not really.
Is the combination of dark brown/black hair + light eyes common in The Netherlands ?

It's an obvious filter ffs

and double lifts

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 26859
Blonde is rarer and looks high class.

• +1
i cant find any pics of guys with blonde hair, white skin, light eyes who look good
Proving my point, Nordic cumskins are the worst race take it from my experience. Meds and lightskin arabs + north africans and other middle easterners mog in terms of history, reputation, looks and everything except height.

north atlantid mo-
View attachment 2197203
North atlantid mogs so so hard
iu

try again

what looks like north atlantid then? i thought its dark hair, white skin, light eyes?
It's not just a set of colors. It's a whole phenotype that includes nose shape, skull shape, body type, etc. This is a phenotype generally found in Great Britain, Belgium and Norway. It is not a generic "white people dark hair" label.

• +1
Proving my point, Nordic cumskins are the worst race take it from my experience. Meds and lightskin arabs + north africans and other middle easterners mog in terms of history, reputation, looks and everything except height.

Yeah I'm sure Nordic guys are jealous of North African scientific development and reputation.

Yylaughing 1530984284650

• JFL
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger and Deleted member 26859
View attachment 2197203
North atlantid mogs so so hard. Brown hair. White skin. Black eyelashes and eyebrows. Light blue eyes. Curtains.

How can I acheive this tho?

i need to bleachmaxx whiter, dye eyebrows and eyelashes black. Wear light blue contacts to go from dark blue to light blue. Dye hair brown.

Obviously ill only wear the contacts for pics/out, not at work or anything

But I feel like a faggot dying my hair from like a dirty blonde/light/medium brown to a dark brown . People at work will think im a gay weirdo, and what if it doesnt suit me
You posted a gay TikTok prostitute from Venezuela (a white Venezuelan)