most believable reddit story (high school white supremacist gang 'the Gestapo' that jumps immigrants and faggots)

shia.jihadist

shia.jihadist

Hezbollah Executioner
My school has a gang of kids who go around interrogating every 2SLGBTQIA+, black, Hispanic, Jewish, Arab, Asian and indigenous kid.

They have thrown sticks, stones and other miscellaneous objects at us and they have even chased people with knives!

We refer to them as the Gestapo.

They interrogate anyone they suspect not Christian or anyone who is confirmed or suspected 2SLGBTQIA+.

They will also harass you if you're non white or if they suspect you're an immigrant.

If you end up in a chase they will either encircle or corner you. (It's fairly easy for them to do this as they are always in a group of 4 people at minimum)

Once they have you cornered or encircled they will blow the haze from their vapes at you in order to convince you to confess.

If you are inside they will hide in a hard corner of any bathroom and once the target enters they jump them.

It's only the first week of school and they are already feared by both freshmen and seniors alike. Even teachers avoid confrontation at all costs. And that is why most people in the school refer to them as the Gestapo.

I have been chased by these people several times and they've even threatened me with an open pocket knife. Sometimes they chase me and others on all fours whilst barking and for some reason they are really fast on all fours.

Recently they trashed a random 3 year olds scooter.

The worst part is that their parents don't care and even buy them their vapes. They have been reported to the RCMP but so far nothing has been done.

I genuinely fear for the safety of everyone else aswell as my own as this behaviour isn't confined to the school and they have also smashed windshields and slashed tires.

Edit: to those who have suggested calling the police, we have but nothing has been done due to lack of evidence.

Edit 2: All suggestions have been noted and this crap is getting dealt with within the next month.

It's only the first week of school and they are already feared by both freshmen and seniors alike. Even teachers avoid confrontation at all costs. And that is why most people in the school refer to them as the Gestapo.
:lul::lul::lul: