Most blackpilled SpongeBob episode

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
1. Pearl get stood up by Chad. She says he’s tall dark and handsome

2. Mr krabs forces her to take SpongeBob out on a date. She hesitates and says he’s an ugly failure and she’d rather die than fuck him

3. SpongeBob has to wear lifts so he’s not a manlet.

4. He betabuxes and jestermaxxes for that fat whore and still doesn’t get pussy

What an episode…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: k99, xyukeeee, LancasteR and 14 others
Do the sponge sponge, do the sponge

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse, optimisticzoomer and GRAVEMAN
I remember the hash slinging slasher episode when it came on i would jump behind my couch and cover in fear

• JFL
Reactions: mike21 and Vermilioncore
I remember the hash slinging slasher episode when it came on i would jump behind my couch and cover in fear
Tom and Jerry ah situation

• JFL
Reactions: mike21 and GRAVEMAN
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Yeah and I’d smash her with a shoe bee movie typeshit
nah thats gay dont just give them instant death you have to torture those fuckers for being so annyoing
when i was a kid i took a bunch of mosquitos (housed was infested with them i live in fucking south america and i hated them) and injured them enough until where they werent dead but couldnt fly
then after doing this to a bunch of them i put them all inside some paper and and closed it and lit it on fire to burn them alive and kill them slowly cause i hated them

• JFL
Nah. The most Blackpilled episode was the one where Spongebob pretended to be a muscled gym bro to impress Sandy and her friends only to be exposed as a fraud using inflatables.

• +1
Nah. The most Blackpilled episode was the one where Spongebob pretended to be a muscled gym bro to impress Sandy and her friends only to be exposed as a fraud using inflatables.
Yeah but that’s general knowledge every guy wants to be a big muscular guy, but the episode I am talking about is just so evil…like not only is he short but he’s a clown a failure and a cuckold and pearl says she’d rather kill herself than suck him off

1. Pearl get stood up by Chad. She says he’s tall dark and handsome

2. Mr krabs forces her to take SpongeBob out on a date. She hesitates and says he’s an ugly failure and she’d rather die than fuck him

3. SpongeBob has to wear lifts so he’s not a manlet.

4. He betabuxes and jestermaxxes for that fat whore and still doesn’t get pussy

What an episode…
They predicted the bp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back