Most brutal height experience ever in my life

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
So this happened today me and my gym bro were training togethor it was our chest day and we were done with all the dumbell , rods and machine exercises for the chest and we're about to finish our workout by doing 4 sets of pushups till failure
My gym partner/bro is about 5'6-5'7 and he brutally physique mogs me he has 18 inch arms and weighs about 82-83 kg which is a lot for a 5'6 dude I have 15.5 inch arms and I am 6'3 and we both had started training 1.5 years ago brutal how he went so far ahead me bcoz he was consistent and I wasn't also because of height diffrence maybe idk
So we both were doing pushups and 2 girls started to talk about me and as soon as I finished my set looked at one of them they smiled after some time one of them took the guts and asked me my height i said 6'3 and they were like damn we then talked about some other stuff as well meanwhile my gym bro was standing beside me physique mogging me to oblivion yet he didn't got asked about shit
It was after I went home I realised those girls were fucking hitting on me and I missed an opportunity for a slay bcoz of my non ntness

KEY TAKE AWAYS :1 ON DATING APPS LIKE TINDER ITS ALL YOUR FACE THAT MATTERS YOU COULD PUT YOUR HEIGHT AS 6'5 BUT STILL GET SHIT IF YOU ARE AVERAGE LOOKING

2. IRL HEIGHT AND PHYSIQUE IS EVERYTHING A TALL AND JACKED DUDE MOGS THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYBODY ON THIS PLANET AND JUST PUT A BULLET THROUGB YPUR CRANIUM IF YOU ARE TALL AND THINK GYM IS COPE

3 PHYSIQUE MATTERS A 100% AND IF YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE YOU CAN GET LAID EASILY

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: crimclown63, poopoohead, Artemis and 4 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63
Bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: crimclown63, poopoohead, Dystopian and 3 others
100% but go jim even if you're short or start fighting

tales from the mental asylum of mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, justbedeadtheory, Deleted member 23554 and 7 others
Face>height>body, nothing new.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 2268, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
the problem is that your friend is 5'6 dude

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
Grateful I can fraud to 6’4 with 2 inch lifts so I can be perceived as 6’3