MOST BRUTAL MOG EVER

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
FA9A9295 2DD9 4AAF 8E56 7A25FF270048

No mog mogs this one. There's literally no mog equivalent to this one inside the known universe.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Brutal hair color mog, blonde hair cuck got BTFO

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, TheMewingBBC, AbandonShip and 1 other person
Nah, i mog u more than barret does lol

thats a woman so its not a mog

Nah, i mog u more than barret does lol
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=9632833]

keep writing me beta weak submissive autistic replies bumping my thread to show everyone how badly I have hurt your feelings

[Image: 8c5ecf5338dcad4af87020f1882571a4.jpg]

D93EF021 AD32 4E02 A17B 29EEEA10F5FF

I have you on a leash, boyo. you will never escape your destiny as my deformed dog

[Image: imageedit_314_3195774372-770x405.jpg]

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Deleted member 2756

keep writing me beta weak submissive autistic replies bumping my thread to show everyone how badly I have hurt your feelings
[Image: 8c5ecf5338dcad4af87020f1882571a4.jpg]

View attachment 199374

I have you on a leash, boyo. you will never escape your destiny as my deformed dog

[Image: imageedit_314_3195774372-770x405.jpg]
Dont forget, no crying on pillows or mama gonna find out fakecel

That's his mom, retard

I'm not a faggot who knows what other guys moms look like.
That's where you're wrong boyo, I've wanked to his mother a multitude of times, you live in my head rent-free son. Never forget this, you're a dog on a leash.

That's where you're wrong boyo, I've wanked to his mother a multitude of times, you live in my head rent-free son. Never forget this, you're a dog on a leash.
Jfl why is it that you faggots try to imitate undisputed but you come off as cringy?

Who's undisputed?
The one who started writing posts like that in the incelosphere. Caps, big bold font, various GIFs and taunting users.

Jfl why is it that you faggots try to imitate undisputed but you come off as cringy?

cringe at this friendless autistic little permavirgin shitskin hindu following me and my associates from thread to thread crying for us like a bitch
4E97C122 B1D3 4167 82B6 AEB44E93FE71

the reason you are following me around and leaving cringy faggot low T replies is because I have bullied you so bad, you crave my attention. just like your whore mother after I fucked her to orgasm for the first time in her life

35A27D17 4CF5 44FF 8468 131D4F5CEC3C

you will always be a little weak skinnyfat tiny-skulled turbovirgin shitskin low IQ cuck. people bully you, females reject you. that's your life 24/7
EE0CD815 A68C 420B 80B7 A5AB483F0C36

k
eep being obsessed with me, you little bitch. keep crying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756

cringe at this friendless autistic little permavirgin shitskin hindu following me and my associates from thread to thread crying for us like a bitch
View attachment 199392
the reason you are following me around and leaving cringy faggot low T replies is because I have bullied you so bad, you crave my attention. just like your whore mother after I fucked her to orgasm for the first time in her life

View attachment 199389
you will always be a little weak skinnyfat tiny-skulled turbovirgin shitskin low IQ cuck. people bully you, females reject you. that's your life 24/7
View attachment 199390
k
eep being obsessed with me, you little bitch. keep crying
Didn't read

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
The one who started writing posts like that in the incelosphere. Caps, big bold font, various GIFs and taunting users.
Never heard of him, regardless he's probably a gigatwink that I'd use as a toy, just like i'd use you as a toy, open your hole like a void and treat you like the dog on a leash that you are.

Giphy 29

this is you after you realize what you've gotten yourself into, don't ever, I repeat ever, disrespect me ever again, I don't want a bar of your piss-weak comments, you're on a leash boyo, remember this and we won't have any trouble.

Never heard of him, regardless he's probably a gigatwink that I'd use as a toy, just like i'd use you as a toy, open your hole like a void and treat you like the dog on a leash that you are.

View attachment 199399

this is you after you realize what you've gotten yourself into, don't ever, I repeat ever, disrespect me ever again, I don't want a bar of your piss-weak comments, you're on a leash boyo, remember this and we won't have any trouble.
Okay stop copying undisputed you faggot. Everyone knows him here including you

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
I don't know of this undisputed faggot that you keep ranting on about.

quit mentioning undisputed, you low T cum gulping faggot

just because this kid is using bolded it doesnt mean he is impersonating our dear friend

undisputed probably raped your ass and now lives rent free in your tiny skull

I don't know of this undisputed faggot that you keep ranting on about.
All of your posts belong to him
Ritalin look and laugh at those retards
quit mentioning undisputed, you low T cum gulping faggot

just because this kid is using bolded it doesnt mean he is impersonating our dear friend

undisputed probably raped your ass and now lives rent free in your tiny skull
He's not my friend. But keep using his typing style and using the same insults he used. Now inject T faggot.

All of your posts belong to him

Ritalin look and laugh at those retards

He's not my friend. But keep using his typing style and using the same insults he used. Now inject T faggot.
everybody uses the same insults in this community, it's just that some of us know how to make them hurt 😈

Attachments

• 1576900750515.png
    1576900750515.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 23
That's true bhai, keep doing you. I will read back some of your posts, dedly srs
i wish i could go back to lookism but that shit's dead as sin 😐

i wish i could go back to lookism but that shit's dead as sin 😐
Bhai it's back online, I thought everyone knew and activity increased? That faggot zesto destroyed everything. Tbh can't hate him, he likes me. No homo. I know him from incels.is because I am indeed a virgin like you pointed out before, giga kek

Bhai it's back online, I thought everyone knew and activity increased? That faggot zesto destroyed everything. Tbh can't hate him, he likes me. No homo. I know him from incels.is because I am indeed a virgin like you pointed out before, giga kek
no good posters have gone back there yet, sadly. i hope lookstheory gets raped tbh

no good posters have gone back there yet, sadly. i hope lookstheory gets raped tbh
Yeah they allow bitches to post there jfl. So starved of female attention they tryna get it from bitches online now. Pathetic.

ⒾⓃⒹⒺⒺⒹ ⒽⒺ ⒽⒶⓈ ⒷⒺⒺⓃ ⓂⓄⒼⒼⒺⒹ ⓉⓄ ⓈⓊⒾⒸⒾⒹⒺ

Attachments

• 1576901931852.png
    1576901931852.png
    872 bytes · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart