Most brutal mog I've ever seen

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
Hexum didn't even reach his final form in this pic but was still mogging the shit out of everyone around. He leveled up again at 22-23 which turned him into a once in generation type yugioh card.

4164670 403FFBE1 7D51 4A34 BE23 DF915D634F9C

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: copernico, boxface34, counterintuitive and 18 others
Dude looks like a caveman.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, ReadBooksEveryday, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
Brutalheight

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and aesthetic beauty
  • +1
Reactions: nope, counterintuitive, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
crazy

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, F36 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
This is prime

• +1
Reactions: F36 and Jason Voorhees
Mogs prime Chico into suicide

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: garoupilled_, F36, truthhurts and 3 others
Chico mogs his prime into suicide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, garoupilled_, F36 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: F36, truthhurts and Never Get Up
His skull got even more robust at like 22. His hair also went lighter and he got a tan adding even more harmony to his face. This is when he peaked imo. Like at 24-25.

View attachment 3231985
I was debating some kid in TikTok comments about his transformation. He was convinced it was all testosterone increase but I tried explaining it was all lean maxxing
What do u say

• +1
I was debating some kid in TikTok comments about his transformation. He was convinced it was all testosterone increase but I tried explaining it was all lean maxxing
What do u say
I'd say it was him losing all the baby fat that he had as a teenager/young adult. I do still think his jaw did grow and he did experince some kind of bone growth especially in the chin and gonion area but I'd mostly say it was leanmaxxing too. He gymmaxed and started taking pics in color which both made him look much better because his best features. His coloring and bone structure both unmoggable tier were actually visible.

I'd say it was him losing all the baby fat that he had as a teenager/young adult. I do still think his jaw did grow and he did experince some kind of bone growth especially in the chin and gonion area but I'd mostly say it was leanmaxxing too. He gymmaxed and started taking pics in color which both made him look much better because his best features. His coloring and bone structure both unmoggable tier were actually visible.

View attachment 3231994View attachment 3231995
Chin was still chad tier and gonions were prob just covered by fat tbh
Lean is law

• +1
Bump

• +1
Reactions: F36
Looks so good here, no monkeysque expression.

• +1
Reactions: F36, Jason Voorhees and noahwillascend
Prime Gandy mogs him

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
@NZb6Air what surgery to become hexum bhai

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
i think this is legit possible by picking shitty surgeons
couldn't you just get great surgeons to fuck ur shit up on purpose or will they not do that

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and NZb6Air
couldn't you just get great surgeons to fuck ur shit up on purpose or will they not do that
no nobody would accept this even shitty surgeons, i'm saying u pick shitty surgeon (with them thinking they gonna ascend u), they do shitty cuts and ur bones resorb etc type shit or even botches and shit or u can also do feminization surgeries

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and Jason Voorhees
Hexum looked 35+ at 22

• JFL
wtf u think his lower third is, chinese food? it's just bone nigger, the right osteotomies and implants
That's like saying anyone can be tom Brady because people still play football

• JFL
Any guy can be messi because football exists. Anyone can be Mozart because violin exists, Anyone can be Michael Jordan because the basketball exists etc

• +1
Any guy can be messi because football exists. Anyone can be Mozart because violin exists, Anyone can be Michael Jordan because the basketball exists etc
fuck does that mean nigger relatively to what i said

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Hexum didn't even reach his final form in this pic but was still mogging the shit out of everyone around. He leveled up again at 22-23 which turned him into a once in generation type yugioh card.

View attachment 3231973
HELP I-😭 I DESIDED TO WEAR A PENCIL SKIRT IN SCHOOL AND THE BOYS YELLED "WOW HOURGLASS!" AND I INTRODUCED MYSELF.(I have a mommy voice) AND THEY ALL HAD NOSEBLEEDS😭😭

• +1
fuck does that mean nigger relatively to what i said
Some people are generational talents. They can't be recreated just because you have the means to make someone like that. The same way how a person with hexum's looks can't be recreated

Some people are generational talents. They can't be recreated just because you have the means to make someone like that. The same way how a person with hexum's looks can't be recreated
Literally doesn't mean anything

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Literally doesn't mean anything
OK nigga. I'll try to be more elaborate to get my point across. Just having the tools or opportunities doesn't mean someone can automatically achieve greatness like Messi, Mozart, or Jordan. These people are exceptional, not just because they had access to footballs, violins, or basketballs, but because they had unique talents and abilities that set them apart from others. It's the same with someone's appearance – even if we have the tools or knowledge, you can't just 'recreate' a person with Hexum's specific looks or charm. Exceptional qualities can't be replicated

• +1
OK nigga. I'll try to be more elaborate to get my point across. Just having the tools or opportunities doesn't mean someone can automatically achieve greatness like Messi, Mozart, or Jordan. These people are exceptional, not just because they had access to footballs, violins, or basketballs, but because they had unique talents and abilities that set them apart from others. It's the same with someone's appearance – even if we have the tools or knowledge, you can't just 'recreate' a person with Hexum's specific looks or charm. Exceptional qualities can't be replicated
cope this is just cause we don't know why mozart is mozart, u asked can u reacreate hexum lower third, the answer is yes cause we know what it is, it's just bone & some soft tissue, also looks and shit are very simply to understand and tackle cause it's just physical objects unlike competence/skills like mozart, the comparison makes 0 sense

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and PeakIncels
cope this is just cause we don't know why mozart is mozart, u asked can u reacreate hexum lower third, the answer is yes cause we know what it is, it's just bone & some soft tissue, also looks and shit are very simply to understand and tackle cause it's just physical objects unlike competence/skills like mozart, the comparison makes 0 sense
tbf his examples are really bad but I get his point, like what he tryna say, still we talking ab hexum not Jordan or Mozart lol

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and NZb6Air

Users who are viewing this thread

• AscendOrRopemaxx
Back