Most brutal mog of my life.

ibzygo

ibzygo

beat my zygos till the skin starts to fall off
I was coming back home when i saw a group of 6 graders. I got heightmogged by every single one of them, there was 3 girls and 3 boys in the group. IM 16:forcedsmile:. I also got mogged facially by two boys and one girl. On top of that their life is sm better than mine. Ive never had friends like that. Might actually rope now.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
I was coming back home when i saw a group of 6 graders. I got heightmogged by every single one of them, there was 3 girls and 3 boys in the group. IM 16:forcedsmile:. I also got mogged facially by two boys and one girl. On top of that their life is sm better than mine. Ive never had friends like that. Might actually rope now.
get money, you won’t wanna rope anymore.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
bro just get really good at making minecraft videos and you can ascend to having an underaged gf. Y'all always see the problems but never the solutions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chrxth5, SigmaSpecimen, ItsOverLawg and 1 other person
happens to me everyday basically, I feel you brocel

dnr

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
how tall ru