Most brutal pill to swallow

heightislife198

heightislife198

Banned
Ova
IMG 5849

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
After 30 so over for white man in white shithole like lithuania (separatist part of Russia). Some females of good age still demonstrated some kind of interest into me, but they were trashy, not kemono friend potential. My patriotism level for lithuania is 0

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Splinter901 and heightislife198
After 30 so over for white man in white shithole like lithuania (separatist part of Russia). Some females of good age still demonstrated some kind of interest into me, but they were trashy, not kemono friend potential. My patriotism level for lithuania is 0

Third world shitholes deserve 0 patriotism.

Third world shitholes deserve 0 patriotism.
That depends on they good at giving me cute kemonowaifu of culture. Lithuania (separatist part of Russia) is so totally too hopelees and deserves to be nuked

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
Agepill is underrated , age brings everything down. As you get older you get shorter. bald and smaller dick!

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
That depends on they good at giving me cute kemonowaifu of culture. Lithuania (separatist part of Russia) is so totally too hopelees and deserves to be nuked
im lithuanian and polish is it over

im lithuanian and polish is it over
My results of Tinder swiping on middle-aged (18-22yo) females in home area (lithuania, with small parts of Poland, Russia, and Belarus):
left: 67 219
right: 168 (0,25%)
matches: 2, both from Belarus

West lithuania outside of home area:
left: 608
right: 0

and in Poland:
left: 43 819
right: 19 (0,04%)
matches: 1, and unmatched me soon