Most brutal realisation

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
I legit thought her hot friends were into me since they’d try talking to me all the time but now I realised what’s up

The girl who’s actually into me is the one who doesn’t even talk to me all she does is stare

I think she wants me to notice too since i was in the eating room yesterday at break and she was sitting at the other side every time I turned my head she was looking.

Maybe she wants to be approached?

And today also I was sitting with another girl helping her with a computer program when she asked me and every time I’d start talking to her the goofy girl would look

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, YungTrappa, FascisstChad and 1 other person
I don’t think she’s ugly but I thought her friends were the ones who liked me since they asked for my number and they talk to me ask about shit etc

Turns out the 3rd girl who barely did is the one

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
so these are the whores in ur digital marketing or whatever the fuck art 3d shit ausbildung?

u shoiuld print out a photo of the bull and show it to them and film that bro

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial and Iasacrko
so these are the whores in ur digital marketing or whatever the fuck art 3d shit ausbildung?
Yeah I’m still confused tbh

I think she does tho or maybe she looks at me as a way to be eyes for her friend?

Idk I just hope it’s the hot one who likes me but today as soon as I opened my mouth to speak to the girl besides me she turned around like crazy fast to look

That’s why I’m speculating

Yeah I’m still confused tbh

I think she does tho or maybe she looks at me as a way to be eyes for her friend?

Idk I just hope it’s the hot one who likes me but today as soon as I opened my mouth to speak to the girl besides me she turned around like crazy fast to look

That’s why I’m speculating
are u the only guy there or one of the only decent looking ones cuz then she might really have a crush on you

are u the only guy there or one of the only decent looking ones cuz then she might really have a crush on you
I’m doing Mediengestaltung so it’s a feminine dominated area in my class there’s 15 ppl and of all 15, 5 are men including me 10 are women

It’s a berufschule tho so there’s 500 other guys in other classes

I’m doing Mediengestaltung so it’s a feminine dominated area in my class there’s 15 ppl and of all 15, 5 are men including me 10 are women

It’s a berufschule tho so there’s 500 other guys in other classes
man fucking berufschule still and ur like 21 or 20 now how the tijme fucking passed bruh u were only 17 or 18 when i first talked to u on org but somehow u never get periods of getting bored of this shitty ass website even when its infested by 14 year old kids i dont know how u do it tbh...

since u have girl experience already u can prolly trust ur gut that she likes u if u think that its usually correct. but idk if u would do anything about it tho im not very sure how u act IRL

No don't talk to her

man fucking berufschule still and ur like 21 or 20 now how the tijme fucking passed bruh u were only 17 or 18 when i first talked to u on org but somehow u never get periods of getting bored of this shitty ass website even when its infested by 14 year old kids i dont know how u do it tbh...

since u have girl experience already u can prolly trust ur gut that she likes u if u think that its usually correct. but idk if u would do anything about it tho im not very sure how u act IRL
U need to do berufschule when u do an ausbildung there’s a girl who’s older than me in there

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
You might be imaging it. I have a hyper active imagination but it’s died down lately it would cause me to create entire analysis of situations and scenarios in my head that were probably just thinking too much into it.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
No don't talk to her
I still have hope the reason she keeps looking at me is cause her friend asks her to

I was so happy hoping it was the hot friend innit but I changed the title cause i low-key feel bad for being such an asshole

She also has purpura on her skin innit I don’t wanna be an asshole

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
Most brutal realisation: Finding out it’s never a reality or never gonna become one

You might be imaging it. I have a hyper active imagination but it’s died down lately it would cause me to create entire analysis of situations and scenarios in my head that were probably just thinking too much into it.
It can be the case but she doesn’t just glance she literally turns her head the way someone would if u yell there’s money on the ground every time

Sometimes I’m sitting and if they are in front of me they all turn and look multiple times

I’m 100% sure one of those 3 likes me

• Woah
When are you gonna ascend from IOI stories to slay stories brah, it's been a while

When are you gonna ascend from IOI stories to slay stories brah, it's been a while
I don’t tell slay stories because the iois lead to it

Why tf would I talk about fucking a girl the part before is where the mysteries at most times

• +1
It can be the case but she doesn’t just glance she literally turns her head the way someone would if u yell there’s money on the ground every time

Sometimes I’m sitting and if they are in front of me they all turn and look multiple times

I’m 100% sure one of those 3 likes me
Same shit would happen to me and more, they would be seem to get close and so on but nothing ever came from it. Either I was imagining it or my non ntness nuked it.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko