Most brutal thing just happened to me

faustianspirit

faustianspirit

Broze Age Raypist
I was in a party and i started talking with a foreign erasmus girl (she is 180 cm) (i am spanish so my perfect english gave an advantage) (i also mogged 95% of the people there)

So we are talking and she says... i want to pee... i say ok... and she says i am going to my place... and she says i should go with her... i am in her place she goes to the toilet and after that i ask... can i go toilet too... she says ok... i go there... once i leave the toilet there is nobody in HER place... this is brutal

I might kill myself right now

I am lowkey in the verge of crying

This is so brutal... she LEFT ME ALONE IN HER PLACE

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, Nirvana, slavicpsycho and 2 others
I am killing myself tonight... i cant even explain this, wht happened? Maybe it was me asking about Goethe and Homer what scared her? Or maybe saying that our sons will play NBA (i am 188cm) eitjher way i am killing myself tonight

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
I am very drunk right now sorry bhais but i had to share this with my fellow incels

• So Sad
"him asking me to watch his drink is such an ick"

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Makes no sense to invite you over just to leave you alone, either this story is larp or she went outside to get something and u sperged out and ran away before she got back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Nirvana and fraudmaxxer7
Makes no sense to invite you over just to leave you alone, either this story is larp or she went outside to get something and u sperged out and ran away before she got back
No larp nigga i am lowkey considering suicide right now. I dont know what to do

I was in a party and i started talking with a foreign erasmus girl (she is 180 cm) (i am spanish so my perfect english gave an advantage) (i also mogged 95% of the people there)

So we are talking and she says... i want to pee... i say ok... and she says i am going to my place... and she says i should go with her... i am in her place she goes to the toilet and after that i ask... can i go toilet too... she says ok... i go there... once i leave the toilet there is nobody in HER place... this is brutal

I might kill myself right now

I am lowkey in the verge of crying

This is so brutal... she LEFT ME ALONE IN HER PLACE

We were sharing a drink. I wasnt watching hers. I was in her room with no drinks
No i meant when the ick trend was big on tiktok woman would post shit like that

How long were you there
30 seconds tbh.. my dopamine receptors are fried... i just talked to her about john pork and the illiad... looks carried

• JFL
Reactions: Nirvana and fluoride1337
Killing myself

Bye everybody

• So Sad