Most brutal video i have ever watched

I am not even that short (5'10) but heightpill is so brutal.

Like, putting an exact number to the face is much harder than putting it to the height. The fact you lose so much after losing just 2 inches is so brutal. If you were able to turn face into an exact number it would've been even more brutal.

If you were able to turn face into an exact number it would've been even more brutal.
Blackpill is already mainstream. We will have face verification(PSL verified by chartered blackpill autists without frauding) on Tinder in the coming years and foids will swipe on 6'5 guys with 5 PSL + faces.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Blackpill is already mainstream. We will have face verification(PSL verified by chartered blackpill autists without frauding) on Tinder in the coming years and foids will swipe on 6'5 guys with 5 PSL + faces.
That actually makes me feel better. If I can't have it I hope as many men can't either

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
That actually makes me feel better. If I can't have it I hope as many men can't either
I am not even that short (5'10) but heightpill is so brutal.

Like, putting an exact number to the face is much harder than putting it to the height. The fact you lose so much after losing just 2 inches is so brutal. If you were able to turn face into an exact number it would've been even more brutal.

face matters more as long as your average to above average height u retarded fuckers need to touch grass jfl if ur not pulling at 5 10 ur either very ugly or ur not 5 10 the only way to have the right to breed is have a good face while evrything else is at least average or if ur not handsome then only height can save ur dumbass everything else is cope

face matters more as long as your average to above average height u retarded fuckers need to touch grass jfl if ur not pulling at 5 10 ur either very ugly or ur not 5 10 the only way to have the right to breed is have a good face while evrything else is at least average or if ur not handsome then only height can save ur dumbass everything else is cope

I am just ugly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back