Most brutal video out yet from PSL God Mindset

M

mogger33

Iron

Time restriction adds another layer of pressure. Perhaps this explains what happened to Gerbert?

I'd like to think that with enough hard work, anyone can achieve anything and there is no excuse. Short? Ugly? Make tons of money, get LL or plastic surgery. Get jacked at the gym. etc. But then you have shit like this, where people now say young love is a fleeting opportunity.

I'm a 6'1 gymmaxxed/looksmaxxed HTN (i get choosing signals from most women literally everywhere I go) in college but I avoid women because, I have a massive ego, am very neurodivergent from social rejection in my earlier years and lack of time (comp sci major at the best comp sci uni in the world). I only go outside once a week now because of studying/high goals.

While I believe in the blackpill I am a fervent follower of the redpill because I've ascended so hard that I believe that anything is possible. And I don't want to stop progression in life, so I just grind.

I want to become the chad that is also making 200k out of college, and owns an Aston Martin by 30. It got to the point where I derive validation from others (i.e female attention and respect from other men).

I don't know if anyone relates but its just painful to acknowledge that I am going regret it big time if I don't slay. I feel invincible in every aspect of life except this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, watah, billymidnight and 2 others
Yeah rewatching this shit using the blackpill to weaponize the redpill is the most brutal thing i've ever encountered

You aint ascending from a ltn to htn with softmaxxing unless youre young so the redpills useless

• +1
Reactions: Loves
Psl god mindset is a shit channel

• +1
Reactions: watah and thebuffdon690
Screenshot 2024 08 05 at 15633 AM

this is such a brain fuck man

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
im actually having amental breakdown over this

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker
You aint ascending from a ltn to htn with softmaxxing unless youre young so the redpills useless
if ur fat + have tons of acne ur pretty much ltn lol. it depends on how low you are starting

if ur fat + have tons of acne ur pretty much ltn lol. it depends on how low you are starting
Well yea just lose weight and clear the acne this site is gonna tell you the exact same things pluss better stuff how is the redpill superior

Well yea just lose weight and clear the acne this site is gonna tell you the exact same things pluss better stuff how is the redpill superior
gym does ascend people with high genetic potential tbh imo, thats building muscle and making money for perhaps hardmaxxing is pretty much the extent of the redpill

Did you also use to watch hamza:lul:
everyone here did man, honestly he has been debunked far before this point but i still follow it bc i have this weird just world fallacy. jfl just get LL surgery, hardmaxx, etc. But then these bastards are saying young love is all that matters

everyone here did man, honestly he has been debunked far before this point but i still follow it bc i have this weird just world fallacy. jfl just get LL surgery, hardmaxx, etc. But then these bastards are saying young love is all that matters
They just coping yea we missed it so what lol hamza was actually good couple years ago then he went full cult mode and using his fans to make money

They just coping yea we missed it so what lol hamza was actually good couple years ago then he went full cult mode and using his fans to make money
i mean no his entire redpill philosophy has been debunked, like his entire fucking channel since the come up of the blackpill. the redpill was the only hope for us, now we will never be fullfilled and life will be a constant hellscape

dawg this video got me more fucked up than anything bruh im usually pretty stoic

Screenshot 2024 08 05 at 21724 AM
NOW SOMEONE I KNEW HAS THIS ON THEIR DISCORD ABOU MESECTION IM GONNA KMS

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
"Blocked in your country by copyright" is that some grifters video?

ok you know what i found the answer. im a narcisisst so ima just keep grinding and derive happiness from being better than others. yeah im fine now

dawg this video got me more fucked up than anything bruh im usually pretty stoic
I realized this a lil while ago, that’s why I apologized to the people I may have hurt or offended and realized none of this matters. You have 0 or a thousand bitches the world is gonna keep on spinning

I got fucked up about it for a while too, dw you soon come to terms with being insignificant, that’s what gets most humans. We’re very intelligent but extremely prideful. Try being more like Jesus and tossing away your pride, or think more in the sense of Native American Spiritualism or Tibetan Buddhism. It helps a lot to put things into scope

• +1
Reactions: mogger33
Irrelevant, since we always live in the present.

I don't care about having eaten a good cake yesterday, I am looking forward to eating a good cake today, or tomorrow.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and billymidnight
Irrelevant, since we always live in the present.

I don't care about having eaten a good cake yesterday, I am looking forward to eating a good cake today, or tomorrow.
Still shit to think about wasted time tho

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Still shit to think about wasted time tho
Ok, you’ve wasted time, I’ve wasted time. Now what, are we gonna do that forever? Just move on.

• Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight